The Venting Thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Ugh... I hate cars and their stupid
Fart cans. Why must you wake me up everyday at 5 am because of your loud exhaust?! Congratulations ... Your car sounds like a lawnmower... Stop waKing the neighborhood with your stupid junk

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Ugh... I hate cars and their stupid
Fart cans. Why must you wake me up everyday at 5 am because of your loud exhaust?! Congratulations ... Your car sounds like a lawnmower... Stop waKing the neighborhood with your stupid junk
**** I hate them too, our house is TWO MILES off a paved road and I can STILL hear those stupid lawn mowers. It's like ... Your car is a POS honda dude, you aren't fooling anyone :rolleyes:

My vent: I am watching old episodes of law and order on WE TV, and I just realized that the era of intelligent crime dramas is coming to a end ... At least for now. I guess everyone would rather watch "marriage boot camp" and honey boo boo" :( :(

Lyzelle

Ugh. I need a new place to live in about a month.

Everything was great, but when it rains it pours.

**** everything. It is for the better, but Jesus. Just **** everything. If we had the money, we would pack up and move as soon as this semester was over.

Also, I miss chat nights.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I just need to clear it from the afternoon doctor, but I'm pretty sure Tulip is coming in tomorrow to be put to sleep. :( This morning she wasn't able to eat her blocks, even with me steadying her. I gave her some canned dog food, and she ate some of that.

I'm having Ryan pick up banana baby food and tofu tonight, they're her favorite. And I'm going to take a syringe home to see if that makes it easier for her to eat.

This sucks.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
^Aww I'm sorry. :( Almost sounds like a pituitary tumor?

I made a stupid mistake and put the wrong gas in my car, which cost 20 cents more a gallon. Does it actually really add much onto my total, no. It's just the principal that I should have paid less lol.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Speaking of rats and their health (sorry about Tulip :(), Biggs has another growth in his ear. *sigh* I'll probably peel it off like we did the other one, but WHY are the growing? Pretty sure it's an ear polyp, and I'm also pretty sure these are why he's so sneezy since antibiotics and treating for mites didn't do anything.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
^Aww I'm sorry. :( Almost sounds like a pituitary tumor?
I just looked up pituitary tumor. I would bet money that is what she has, every sign. Ugh. Looks like there is even medication that can slow the progression. Now I'm kicking myself for not doing more. I don't think that medication would help at this point? I thought it was just because she was ancient. :(

CaliTerp07

I'm sorry about Tulip :( :( :(

---

Went upstairs to change baby diaper. Came downstairs to find this:

Bye bye mac and cheese.

She reached up with her paw, slid it towards her, tipped it, and then licked everything she could reach.

*sigh* One day I will learn there is a strict "keep all food 8" from the edge of the counters" rule...or maybe I won't, since it's been 5.5 years and she still regularly swipes stuff.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
You bought a USED car because you were too cheap to spend the extra $4K to get a new car. Guess what, used cars tend to have some cosmetic blemishes to them. Because they're USED. I'm fixing that itty bitty dent for you FOR FREE, so calm your mf'ing tits already!

And no, I do not have your busted-ass POS trade still sitting around on my lot two WEEKS after you bought your "new" car. It went to wholesale and is probably a little bitty block of scrap metal at this point.

:wall:

It's my f*cking day off. Why do I have to come in and deal with this stuff on my day off??

You bought a USED car because you were too cheap to spend the extra $4K to get a new car. Guess what, used cars tend to have some cosmetic blemishes to them. Because they're USED. I'm fixing that itty bitty dent for you FOR FREE, so calm your mf'ing tits already!

And no, I do not have your busted-ass POS trade still sitting around on my lot two WEEKS after you bought your "new" car. It went to wholesale and is probably a little bitty block of scrap metal at this point.

:wall:

It's my f*cking day off. Why do I have to come in and deal with this stuff on my day off??
Because people are dicks and the service industry sucks balls.

Also working with ones husband and living with them, and having the office all in the same place makes for very stressful days and nights when you are having a disagreement...at least we have 3 floors .

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Because people are dicks and the service industry sucks balls.

Also working with ones husband and living with them, and having the office all in the same place makes for very stressful days and nights when you are having a disagreement...at least we have 3 floors .
This.

My vent: My OH wants me to visit him and I am reluctant its not cause of the distance (its a 4 hour drive to Houston ... and that's if I don't hit traffic) about the city itself, I hate it, it makes me ill to be there, the smog and pollution gives me a stuffy nose and a killer headache the entire time I am there. BUT ... because I am reluctant I suddenly don't give a crap about him and don't love him. :wall:

WHY ... WHY do men play this card when things don't go their way? No I am not "officially" working down here but that doesn't mean I am not busy or don't have things going on too, dude. I have four dogs and a ranch to care for, and my parents leave during the day a lot and often times aren't back until almost dark and the dogs cant stay in all day, its not fair to them!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
If my mom could wait till I'm back to start being a cunt, that'd be awesome.

Is it really so much to ask for to live with people that aren't raging douchecanoes?

SpringerLover

I just need to clear it from the afternoon doctor, but I'm pretty sure Tulip is coming in tomorrow to be put to sleep. :( This morning she wasn't able to eat her blocks, even with me steadying her. I gave her some canned dog food, and she ate some of that.

I'm having Ryan pick up banana baby food and tofu tonight, they're her favorite. And I'm going to take a syringe home to see if that makes it easier for her to eat.

This sucks.
:( I'm so sorry!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Some people are just so disrespectful to animals. I heard some kids say that they saw a cat get hit by a car,they just laughed,& did nothing to help.It might not be true, but still that just really bugs me. WTF is wrong with people.

I already said this another thread, but- I (possibly) have job interview today, I'm terrified to the interview. Excited, but terrified.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Some people are just so disrespectful to animals. I heard some kids say that they saw a cat get hit by a car,they just laughed,& did nothing to help.It might not be true, but still that just really bugs me. WTF is wrong with people.

I already said this another thread, but- I (possibly) have job interview today, I'm terrified to the interview. Excited, but terrified.
yeah ... people are dicks :mad:

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Bleh. Michael's battalion is deploying in January. Which is good, because that's almost a year away and we get to spend the holidays (and my birthday and our 1st anniversary) together...but that doesn't help with the feels. Still too fresh. *sigh*

Members online