Sisters

A few shots of two of the sisters from Misty's litter.

Now lets also for the forums sake keep this topic spam and argument free. I know what happend, I'm sorry for what did happen, for further questions, comments, concerns, ect. go to the other topic or send me a personal message if you have anything to say no matter what, I like any advice no matter what.

Okay onto the pictures. I took these not only for keeps forever, but for the next owners to see them as they progress.

The father was in the room with us, the pups are a little over 3 weeks old with their eyes and ears open and moving around a lot. Misty had no reaction with him at this time, he had once followed her down the hall to the whelp room and she turned tail and chased him back into the living room. That was close to the beginning.

I hope this short amount of time with him near does not cause any harm. I'd like to get advice on that, if it was ok, or not. I've read many different places and many different opinions, and all are 50/50 on if its okay or not, so unsure. I won't let it happen again unless people here say its okay.

Thanks for the advice ahead of time.

More

More

Thanks for looking. All are doing very good and they have teeth now?

Is it normal for 3 week olds to have teeth?

They all got a lot of spunk. The boys, only three out of nine are trouble makers, picking on the girls lol

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
OMG, the black one looks HUGE next to the spotty one! Is she actually that much larger or is that just an optical illusion?

OMG, the black one looks HUGE next to the spotty one! Is she actually that much larger or is that just an optical illusion?
Yeah on the pictures she looks huge compared to the other one. But the difference is not that bad in person lol.

All are different sizes, all around the same weight, just how they look, head and body wise.

Members online