Flight Rising?

Equinox

oh maan, I really want more Crystal Facet Imperials now xD That boy hurts my eyes in the BEST of ways, Fiona. So gorg.

Also tonight I hatched a bunch of babies. Kinda attached to this one but putting him up for sale anyway

Adult Preview

I also took one look at this baby and figured she'd be shiny exalt fodder at best

But then I checked out the adult preview and yessss. She's a keeper.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
He is rose/rose/white so something that would go nicely. I dunno. It would depend on what they matched up as. Sticking close to rose and a white tert would probably be easiest but I'm open to other options.

xpaeanx

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh man! I found a wayyyyy underpriced facet noct who was butt ugly. I almost grabbed him then decided not to. Then decided to but someone had already grabbed him and is attempting to flip him for about 200 gem.

I should have done that! Grr

In other news noct prices have plummeted.

Equinox

Glad xpaeanx had something for you! Almost all my Imperials have dark primaries and/or secondaries, except one triple seafoam male (and seafoam doesn't combine well with rose breeding/color wheel wise).

I just grabbed this crystal Imp for 22k, I definitely don't need more Imperials but this boy was pretty

Oh man! I found a wayyyyy underpriced facet noct who was butt ugly. I almost grabbed him then decided not to. Then decided to but someone had already grabbed him and is attempting to flip him for about 200 gem.

I should have done that! Grr
oooh, yeah, bummer you missed out on that! But I'm always super indecisive as well, so I get it :p

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Welp, nocturne market totally tanked. I've been trying to sell my gened babies for about 100k, just checked to see what others are going for... 15k. What the hell.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Welp, nocturne market totally tanked. I've been trying to sell my gened babies for about 100k, just checked to see what others are going for... 15k. What the hell.
Yeah. . . I should have sold that unhatched egg when I first got it. D'oh. lol

Members online

No members online now.