The Venting Thread

All of my panties came up missing once, too. I finally found ten or twelve pairs hidden behind the papasan where Gambit likes to hang out. They were not clean panties, and I shudder to think what he was doing with them.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
This one guy and I, we've been flirting hardcore for a couple of weeks now. Seemed like he was into the whole idea, I was pretty up front about being into it as well.

Then tonight he throws the e-brake on the whole thing. I'm talking a 180 between one text message to the next.

D'oh. :wall:

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Three. :[ I just got the pets expansion and now it won't work.

Sadcrytears.
Yeah, I just got pets too, because origin had a sale... it's glitchy and slow as heck now. Have you updated yours recently? I'm new to Sims again (I used to play Sims 2, but haven't touched Sims in years), so I'm no expert, but it could be that.

If you got the disc, I might see about returning it... I'm sorry :(

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Yay, I'm finally starting to feel that couch trying to infiltrate my skull. This is gonna be a fun headache... Thank the gods for excedrine.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
This one guy and I, we've been flirting hardcore for a couple of weeks now. Seemed like he was into the whole idea, I was pretty up front about being into it as well.

Then tonight he throws the e-brake on the whole thing. I'm talking a 180 between one text message to the next.

D'oh. :wall:
Ah screw him ... It's his loss. If he does another 180, I would be up front with him that you aren't keen on playing games and wishy washiness

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm not too fussed about it. It took me a little by surprise but whatever; it was probably a bad idea in the first place. FriendZone, re-engage!

noludoru

Bored Now.
I'm not too fussed about it. It took me a little by surprise but whatever; it was probably a bad idea in the first place. FriendZone, re-engage!
The one who is taller than me or the ridiculously pretty one what I want to. . . err. . . nevermind. No one needs to know what I want to do to his abs.

Red.Apricot

Yeah, I just got pets too, because origin had a sale... it's glitchy and slow as heck now. Have you updated yours recently? I'm new to Sims again (I used to play Sims 2, but haven't touched Sims in years), so I'm no expert, but it could be that.

If you got the disc, I might see about returning it... I'm sorry :(
Ugghh... I have it on steam. :[

Even if you downloaded it, you might try for a refund. I downloaded Sims 3 from Amazon and it wouldn't work on the computer I had then, and they refunded me.
Buuut I don't want a refund, I want it to work. :rofl1:

Saeleofu

I can't quit caffeine ... When I get I get this horrible pounding headache :/ ... So I stopped trying to quit lol
Yep, that's the withdrawal. I was addicted to caffeine for a while when I was dogsitting, and a headache is part of coming off of it. They don't put caffeine in Excedrin for nothing ;)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
So much cheerleading for you over here. I couldn't do it. Smoking no problem, but I am ridiculously addicted to caffeine. Go Beanie!
Back when I was still in radio, I had it down to just one can of diet soda per day, and was ultimately hoping to switch that over to a glass of tea in the morning.
Then I got a new job that had me waking up WAY earlier in the morning than I ever wanted to and started drinking more to make it through the day.
THEN I started working here, where the soda is free and there's no water fountain to fill up my water bottle. So. It's gotten bad. Three per day, four on a rough day... no no no no no! BAD!

I have FOUR Camelbak bottles. Normally I rotate through them at home so I always have clean ones while the others are soaking in the sink. Now I'm just going to start bringing them all in to work already full of water. If I have the water here, I won't drink soda, I know it. I just have to make the effort to bring in all of my huge 1L bottles full of water, since there's no water fountain to refill just the one (like I did at the station) - and it will be fine. Half of the reason I started drinking more soda was because I was thirsty and didn't have any other option. But it's going to be a weaning process or I will have a rough time of it. Today is the first day of Only Two Sodas.

BUT SO TIRED
SO TIRED

and so lazy... soooo lazy having to drag four liters of water to work every day... soooo lazy.

Lyzelle

Back when I was still in radio, I had it down to just one can of diet soda per day, and was ultimately hoping to switch that over to a glass of tea in the morning.
Then I got a new job that had me waking up WAY earlier in the morning than I ever wanted to and started drinking more to make it through the day.
THEN I started working here, where the soda is free and there's no water fountain to fill up my water bottle. So. It's gotten bad. Three per day, four on a rough day... no no no no no! BAD!

I have FOUR Camelbak bottles. Normally I rotate through them at home so I always have clean ones while the others are soaking in the sink. Now I'm just going to start bringing them all in to work already full of water. If I have the water here, I won't drink soda, I know it. I just have to make the effort to bring in all of my huge 1L bottles full of water, since there's no water fountain to refill just the one (like I did at the station) - and it will be fine. Half of the reason I started drinking more soda was because I was thirsty and didn't have any other option. But it's going to be a weaning process or I will have a rough time of it. Today is the first day of Only Two Sodas.

BUT SO TIRED
SO TIRED

and so lazy... soooo lazy having to drag four liters of water to work every day... soooo lazy.
See, I'm used to energy drinks and coffee. With the sodas I found I was more addicted to the sugars they used than the caffeine. I would be THRILLED if I could be sensitive to the caffeine in soda again! Lol

Taking a B vitamin in the morning helps, though. Maybe try it? I didn't get much farther than that when I tried to cut it down.

Saeleofu

FWIW I haven't needed caffeine since I started taking adderall lol. Most of my tea is NOT decaf, though, so that part sucks. I need to order some more decaf/herbal leaves. But I feel wrong ordering more because I have an ENTIRE CABINET in the kitchen FULL of teas.

Members online

No members online now.