Happy & Springy Traveler!!

I'm positive she would. In fact, I'm pretty sure if she met Traveler she would fall head over heels in love. :rofl1:
Hopefully that love would last through him peeing on her since he does that too the lady dogs he wants to never let leave

God, can you see them? Be too funny and I don't think we would be able to tear them apart.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Hopefully that love would last through him peeing on her since he does that too the lady dogs he wants to never let leave

God, can you see them? Be too funny and I don't think we would be able to tear them apart.
She'd probably be too busy flirting to even notice the pee. :rofl1:

I think they would make a fantastic pair, from what you said they sound like they have VERY similar play styles/personalities. :eek:

Oh speaking of being alike, guess who got rope burn on their ankle from the long line. I even had shoes and socks on. :popcorn:

She'd probably be too busy flirting to even notice the pee. :rofl1:

I think they would make a fantastic pair, from what you said they sound like they have VERY similar play styles/personalities. :eek:
I think so too, and that's good about the pee not being a deal breaker :rofl1: He needs a lady to keep him in line and I think she has just the right about of attitude and sass to do a great job and she's stunning so he'll be more than happy to be wrapped around her paw

Plus, they might make eachother semi tired....maybe?

Oh speaking of being alike, guess who got rope burn on their ankle from the long line. I even had shoes and socks on. :popcorn:
Nooooo!!!! And you have that yellow line too right? Almost prickly? Ow ow ow ow OOOWWW! Not ok, don't do that again.

Enjoy it, mine over a week later is still hurts everytime I walk. It just stopped being swollen a few days ago. The two pharmacists I work with were funny because I was complaining about it and they just rolled their eyes till I showed them and then they could not believe my little tiny spotty dog did that

M

MyHorseMyRules

And he has excellent aim....

Note how the yellow stain curves perfectly around her eye.

ETA: Also note her complete lack of concern. My idiot dog was in love with him, too.

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

I think that's my favorite picture of her from your guy's trip. Especially since on facebook it's tagged as "Giant PEE stain"

He does have seriously great aim and was incedibly determined. Really liked how the crate kept her still too. Good thing she really didn't seem to mind and they still wanted to make some crazy Raja/Trav babies

Michiyo-Fir

Glad his leg is all better!! Handsome as always. Do you think he'll fill out a lot more? Or stay leggy like he is now?

Chewbecca

feel the magic
YAY! I'm glad he's ok! I must've missed where there was something wrong. Anyway, I'm glad it's nothing serious!

Also, lady dogs, um, Ophie begs to differ: Traveler is HER boyfriend. He would LOVE her, and she would LOVE him.

I want a Traveler all of my own.
I want a Traveler AND a Mia.

He's soooo handsome!!!!

Glad his leg is all better!! Handsome as always. Do you think he'll fill out a lot more? Or stay leggy like he is now?
He'll stay rather leggy but his chest is still gonna drop and just fill out a bit and mature. But for the most part he's going to be a skinny leggy coyote thing

YAY! I'm glad he's ok! I must've missed where there was something wrong. Anyway, I'm glad it's nothing serious!

Also, lady dogs, um, Ophie begs to differ: Traveler is HER boyfriend. He would LOVE her, and she would LOVE him.

I want a Traveler all of my own.
I want a Traveler AND a Mia.

He's soooo handsome!!!!
Poor Traveler, so many ladies and so little time :rofl1: How will he ever manage

Members online

No members online now.