Unbelieveable!

"This litter will be whelped in an undisclosed isolated area with 24 hour surveillance camera with armed security guards." (taken from a website)
Wow. It's a wonder the puppies can walk with all the BS the breeders spew.
Can you believe this? I can't imagine the type of person this attracts as a puppy buyer.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
er..what?!?! lol
Don't get me wrong.. puppy safety is a concern. But I mean things like..safe whelping area, indoors, socialization.. why would someone even need armed guards?!

yoko

er..what?!?! lol
Don't get me wrong.. puppy safety is a concern. But I mean things like..safe whelping area, indoors, socialization.. why would someone even need armed guards?!
So they feel confident no one steals their probably 'stellar' puppy.

So they feel confident no one steals their probably 'stellar' puppy.
This is how I read it. A marketing ploy, to make you think that their puppies are SO incredible, people are literally trying to steal them and take out armed guards for them.

I wonder how much they cost??

Romy

Taxiderpy
lol, I bet in reality the breeders are just packing. It comes across as pretty silly though. I guess there's all kinds of niche markets to market to.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
I think my puppy should have a personal bodyguard...I will settle for nothing less :rofl1:

Silly breeder is silly!

stafinois

Professional Nerd
It seems particularly ironic from a breeder selling personal protection and guard dogs for obscene amounts of money.

Members online

No members online now.