Bunnies

Pam111

I scanned these to share with someone, so I thought I'd post them here, too
I used to raise/show rabbits as a kid/teen. There's even a sweet photo of me when I was 14. :D. These are all from 1997/1998

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I think bunnies have to be one of the cutest animals on earth--and look at all of them! How did you stand the cute -ness overload? And look at you--I can really see the resemblance Damien has to you from this picture!

Pam111

It was a lot of fun having bunnies all spring/summer. Thanks! Damien is starting to look more like me than Alex again, I think.

The breed of rabbit in the first picture is Harlequin. They come in orange and black like those and blue and orange, chocolate and orange, lilac and orange. A "perfect" one would have opposite markings on either side of its body--so like orange one side, black on the other (or whatever the other color is)

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Those brindle type and the spotted ones are the cutest I have ever seen!

Xandra

BUNNIES!!!! It looks like you had Harlequins, Jersey Woolies, ND's and Mini Rex?

I'll always have a soft spot for pet bunnies. If I ever get a farm of sorts I'd like to breed them. I was going to when I was 12-ish but that never got going.

I've had two pedigreed rabbits, both Jersey Woolies.

This was my doe, her name was Roxy:

Sadly, Roman killed her a couple years ago :( She was my favorite, SUCH a sweetheart.

Thanks for sharing. :) Although now you've got awakened my bunny craving. :p

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
They are all so CUTE!

I used to show bunnies as a kid as well! I actually found a bunch of my ribbons yesterday when I was looking thought a random box... how weird!

Pam111

Thanks, guys.

Yep, Xandra, you got them all right :)

I had other breeds throughout the years, too, but those are the ones pictured

Members online

No members online now.