Auggie and pumpkins (13 pics)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
There are actually lots more of him jumping around in the leaves while my mom threw them at him, but they are all blurry because my lense still sucks because I'm still broke as a joke and can't buy anything faster (also it was after 5 when I took these so the light was getting poor, which certainly didn't help.) Lots of general unwillingness to look at the camera from Auggie, too, big booger butt.

This one was actually taken a few days ago, Tuesday I think. I came home from lunch to sit with Auggie and snapped this one. He was being very unphotogenic in general so this is one of only two I took, and the other was of the back of his head. He's squinting here but I sorta like it anyway.

He wasn't paying much attention to me this afternoon so I picked up a leaf and started twirling it at him to get his attention. He looks rather suspicious of me... he's like "I want the leaf... but what must I do to get it from you..?"

Not focused properly but I still like it.

Also not sharply focused... sigh.

I think I prefer the first one of these two...

fffffffff his face. Bless his little heart. He kept trying to sneak chews and nibbles on the pumpkin stems.

MORE...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator

Apparently I thought I had two more dogs and that's why the pumpkins are spaced so far away.

LOL he looks like he hates the pumpkin and doesn't want to be anywhere near it.

And finally...

Not quite sure what it is about this picture, but I love it.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Those are all so pretty! Auggie is just handsome as ever and that last pic melts me. I agree, it's a fantastic picture!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Insert obligatory "Auggiedoggie <33333" :)

I like the angle on the last pic. He looks very proud and handsome. Definitely my favorite of this bunch, too!

Members online

No members online now.