Dog CPR!

Hi I am new to this forum, but I thought I would join and tell you guys about animal CPR and my new experience that may help you.

I have two golden labs and a cat that I treat like my children. So I finished a pet CPR class at an american red cross in California and it was pretty nice. I wanted to be prepared for anything that may come my way. Well I would have to say the coolest thing was preforming CPR on this dog maniquin name "Jerry". :) He was very life like and mad for a good training partner. I was really impressed by the dog and at the end of the class asked the instructor how did they make the dog. She told me they bought it from a place called Rescue Critters that makes animal training alternitives and manuquins.

So I checked this place out online. Turns out that they make a bunch of cat, dog and even horse maniquins. LOL A horse! WOW. So I called the place because I had never heard anything like this before and was thinking of trying to buy a new cat maniquin for the Red Cross (which is always strapped for dough).

I talked to a guy named Brent who explained the ends and outs of the stuff, and made me just fall in love with these little critters. LOL. So I think I will get one next month for the Red Cross, and start spreading the word about pet CPR the Red Crosses and this cute little place that makes the Maniquins.
the website is rescuecritters.com

chanda

thanks for the info... i didnt know that much about pet cpr and how to do it the right way....

well who knows what's gonna happen right? its better to be prepared than suffer the consequences...

Members online

No members online now.