Official Zaphod Picture/Update Thread

RD

Are you dead yet?
Because I have a lot to say about this dog and don't wanna crowd the forum with threads.

He ate a lot today. I can see him filling out a little bit already, as odd as it sounds. The TOTW is giving him some loose stool but it's far less stool than he had on science diet.

When I get my mom's camera working, I'll start posting video updates of his training. So far he just does sit, down and a halfassed recall.

In the meantime, here are some photos from today.

His worst foot, which is healing up nicely despite me still letting him run in the sand. He gets his feet soaked, cleaned and ointment-ed after every walk. I was thinking he might need vet care for this particular foot but it's looking much better today, we'll see how it looks tomorrow.

The scars on his back, which will probably never regrow hair.

Checking out his new front yard:

*wag wag* I LOVE YOU, FOOD LADY!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ohhhh RD... I see so much Dobe in him in that body shot, it's not even funny. He's verrrrry purrrrtttyyyy.... ;)

darkchild16

We are Home.
OMG Grace we were right how he looks at attention has Walker written all over it. Hes so handsome and will be even more handsome when he fills out and heals

RD

Are you dead yet?
Zoom, you gotta wait 'til he's trained! :D Right now he's not very welcoming to anyone but me. But I think he'll be bolder and more sociable once he settles in and realizes that nearly anyone has the potential to be a food lady/guy.

I think you'll like him, though. Once he does accept you, he gives the SWEETEST kisses. They remind me of Dobe kisses.. very quick.

I won't be bringing him to NC with me to visit Eve's breeder so I guess that means I'm going to be making a separate trip out east with both the monsters for a meet :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
He's got some pretty thick hair too...more so than a Dobe or Dane would lend I think...

RD

Are you dead yet?
So, as I was feeding Zap tonight, my dad walks in and talks to him and pats him (while he's eating, no less! NO food aggression from this boy, at least not with people) and then makes this little teeny comment about how I should have a dog like this.

*picks jaw up off the floor*

Could it seriously be that easy?

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
So, as I was feeding Zap tonight, my dad walks in and talks to him and pats him (while he's eating, no less! NO food aggression from this boy, at least not with people) and then makes this little teeny comment about how I should have a dog like this.

*picks jaw up off the floor*

Could it seriously be that easy?
oo0ooo maybe?! :D

RD

Are you dead yet?
He's got some pretty thick hair too...more so than a Dobe or Dane would lend I think...
If there's no shepherd or lab in this dog, I'm Miss Universe. There's shepherd and lab in just about every mix around here. Same with "Pit Bull", which could very well be where he gets those adorable ears.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Moooore pics.

From his romp with Eve this evening:

Eve: Why won't you GO?!

Zaphod: Why won't you STOP?!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Zap's movement at a trot (definitely not camel-gaited at the faster speeds, Renee)

Just a funny picture of Eve and the back of Z's head, lol

Members online

No members online now.