The Cone Of Shame

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Poor Sawyer is so out of it. He loved his ride home but once the cone when on he didn't want to move. He learned to walk pretty quick. But then he sat next to me and his eyes got heavy, heavy, heavier lol until he sunk down and fell asleep.

The cats and Maggie May have been having a sniff fest with him. And Mags keeps pacing and crying. I know its because his ecollar scares her and he doesent smell the same.

Anyways here is Sawyer home from getting neutered

Right after I put his ecollar on

Alittle dazed and confused

And one sleepy doped up pup

bubbatd

I think that I hated them more than the dogs !!! Theye're better today that they used to be !!

PixieSticksandTricks

Oh I definately hate it. Poor guy can't even scratch himself. So of course I called him over and scratched his ears. He just closed his eyes and moaned. I feel so guilty. But I know he's a major licker and its whats best for him.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Stryder had to wear one after his neuter too, cuz he's a major licker as well.

Then because there was no air-flow around his head his ears got all yeasty and yucky.

grab01

I'm on a boat..
Could you try a soft ecollar? I've found that dogs seem to tolerate them much more. (plus you don't have the added annoyance of a plastic cone jabbed into the back of your legs)

I REALLY hope JD isnt a licker cuz I cant imagine him with a e-collar on.

Kody and Chance, and even Bailey, none of them needed it. just kept my eye on them and they preferred sleep over fussing anyway.

I pick up JD in 20 minutes. im so anxious to leave work!

PixieSticksandTricks

Awww I hope JD isn't feeling too bad today. Sawyer has been alittle whiny and moany. And walking slow and careful.

After paying for his neuter I can't afford to buy him a soft ecollar. But I felt so bad though I took it off. Just for now. I figure as long as I can keep an eye on him it'll be okay. But I figure when we go to bed tonight I will put the cone back on. I don't know its up in the air lol.

Nekkid still doped up Sawyer

Last edited:

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Aww! Poor boy! I was very lucky with Ben. He never even looked at his op site. To busy chasing his ball.

PixieSticksandTricks

I will Mrose :).

He did end up having to wear the ecollar last night. Before I fell asleep I could hear him licking. So I jumped up and put his ecollar back on him. He slept fine with it all night.

Right now im just struggling to keep him quiet lol. He is so hyper today.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Yep. I had a heck of a time trying to keep Ozzy from licking himself and from jumping around all over the place. Crazy dogs!

Members online

No members online now.