Some PICS of Bella Today...

Took Bella out to play with the bar jumps today...
We do it just for fun, so I know we do not do it the right way or anything but we do it just for her to get some of her energy out.

And, the legs in the pic belong to my father who was helping me out, lol... so I am not a 6'2" man who has been lying all this time :lol-sign:

enjoy.

OMG. I laughed so hard! Those pictures are hilarious! Looks like she's having a ball doing it!
She is soo happy when she is outside running or jumping, she would be perfectly happy to live out there and never come in.

Are you sure her name is Bella? Not Boing? :D
haha... no im not!

I love this one!!!! She is so cute!!!!!
Thanks.

Aww an agility poodle! How cute! :D
Shh... she doesnt like the term "poodle" it sounds very girly and proper and she is FAR from that... :rofl1:

Elle is our girly poodle... Bella is just a crazy tomboy BUT she provides endless amounts of fun and entertainment.

They were from Toys R Us... they had some agility equipment awhile back for really really cheap, we picked up two of those and a tire jump, but she is having a hard time getting the hang of that, lol... quicker to go under the tire all together.

I think it was not standard size though, so just something to keep in mind if you were planning to use it for real agility practice or training.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
No, lol, I just like to teach Oz to jump new things. He loves to jump and letting him jump stuff I approve of is better than letting him jump whatever he wants to jump.

BlackPuppy

Owned by Belgians
Look at the air that girl gets. I wish Balto would put a little more effort into his jumps. I know he's going to NQ in Rally because of it.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Wow, what a high flyer!

My instructor has a poodle and a bc as her agility dogs. You'd think the bc would be the superstar, but nope, her little poodle is a lot better and a lot more into the whole agility thing than her bc.

S

Squishy22

Those pics are just awesome. Look at her go! These pics seriously made my day. Just hilarious. What an athletic girl she is. I'd love to teach Truffles to do something like that, haha. Wow.

Members online

No members online now.