Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-26-2005, 12:08 PM
Top Dog

im excited to celebrate oakley's first bday (actually, his 'gotcha day...where we were told he was 6 months old...so, aug 26 means he should be 1)

we are prob going to make him a cake, and maybe take him out to a doggie park (there arent any too close by though )

And of course, he will definately be getting some new toys

Thanks Jessie!

Old 07-26-2005, 02:45 PM
Big Dog

I forgot all about this topic, I posted it almost a year ago and you wont believe what I did this year.

I took Scooter to the vet this past June 10th and all day I was telling Scooter happy birthday, got him a new toy and apologized to Scooter for having to take him to the vet on his BIRTHDAY! Well, the vet came in, looking at Scooters chart and said, "well, I see Scooter turned 5 last month". I said, "no, his birthday is today", and the vet said, "OH, we have May 10th as his birthday". I looked at the vet and said, "well, today is May 10th, his birthday" . The vet looked at me crazy and told me today date was June 10th!!! I missed my baby's birthday by a whole monthm how could I have done that!!!
Old 07-26-2005, 07:45 PM
Top Dog

Just give him two//!!!!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 07-26-2005, 08:23 PM
yuckaduck

We use to with our other pets and we will be with Yukon. He is like one of the kids you gotta celebrate the special occasions.