New Website. Dog Oil Paintings.

I just started a new website www.milospetpaintings.com that offers oil paintings on canvas of your pets. You simply upload or send in a cute photo of your pet and we turn it in to a beautiful work of art. I am offering a coupon for 15% off to people on the forums because they are so dedicated to their animals. Just put in the coupon code "Welcome2007" at checkout. They are a personal, unique gift for pet lovers and gift certificates are available. Thanks!

Valentin'e Day Coupon

Our Valentine's Day special is a 15% off coupon for Chazhound forum readers. Just enter the coupon code "Valentines2008" at checkout to receive your discount. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks!

NEW! Frames!

We are having our biggest sale ever to celebrate getting in some frames! You get TWO 16â€x20†framed paintings with your choice of dark wood, cherry wood, or gold and black for the frame. You can see the three different options on the website. On the website it says that this is valid only until March 6th....but just shoot me a message that says you are from the Chazhound Forums if you want to take advantage of the deal after that date. Thanks everyone for helping us grow!

Members online

No members online now.