Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Top Dog

Default ???????

Brady is walking around with mouth fulls of food and dumping it on the carpet I just shampooed today, and on the kitchen floor, and by the door, etc, etc, etc. Why? oh Why? Does he think it is funny to watch me walk around and pick up handfuls of food?
Old 11-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Top Dog

Yep, just picked up 5 handfuls of food. 5. and one of those was a replacement in an area I had already picked up. Can you say obsessive compulsive? (I mean the dog, not me)
Old 11-05-2004, 07:07 PM
Felurian

Time to mess with his head. When you pick the food up off the floor, make it disappear. Make sure he sees you discard the food into a container that's NOT his food dish. You can re-feed it to him later, just don't let him see you get it out of the container. Make him think that once it's gone, it's gone.

He is one funny character!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Top Dog

He is definently full of personality, that is for sure. He is enjoyable even if he is trying to push me to the edge of insanity. He is such a happy-go-lucky dog, he enjoys everything and everyone. He is so full of love, even if he is full of mischief.
Old 11-07-2004, 03:31 PM
Show Dog

Codi loves to throw his dish of food over, then he just sits are looks at me like to say "pick it up now". Last time he did it, i just turned around and walked away, to show him that he cant do that, and he stopped, he hasnt thrown his food over in almost 2 weeks now.
Old 11-07-2004, 11:46 PM
Dog Spoiler

My Boomer does something like that. He carrys his food dish with all the food in it from the kitchen into my room leaving dog food all over the place. He than sets down his dish and eats it.Fortunately he goes back and eats all the dog food he's dropped so i dont care that he does it.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:41 AM
Felurian

My Buffy used to do the strangest thing with her food. She was a nibbler, so after she'd eaten a bit, she'd tap the remaining food down in the dish with her big snoot, then she would turn her dish over and dump all the food out, and then, again with her snoot, she'd push the food all up into a neat little pile, tamp it down and turn the dish over on top of it.

She was a strange and wonderful creature.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian