Cuddle Buddies

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
elgancho - both collars ate 1", double thick leather - VERY strong!

Here are better views:

Ronin in the Pandora

Ilsa in the Zuma

Ronin's collar is the Pandora (brown and brass), and Ilsa's collar is the Zuma (brown and brass).

Hillside

Original Twin
AT LAST!!!! I have found something that my dog is better at! (Other than not hearing me or knowing who I am at the dog park) Django has the decency to only puke on easily cleanable things. :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Anybody wanna help me out with the Paco collars thing? If three people buy, and tell them I sent them, then I get a free collar! C'mon, you know you wanna help me out!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I hear ya Charliedog - ONE more person buys a Paco Colalr (after RD orders hers, of course) and says I sent 'em, and I can get a free collar for my third dog! Not sure which one Ada needs though...

I actually didn't pay for my first two Paco Collars - I bartered for them. I loooove the fact that they take "alternative currency". Ana and the gang are great to work with, they're amazing artisans and even more amazing people! ;)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I wish that I lived there, I sent them an email and they said they could use help in the studio! Id love to go do that!

Razzmatazz

You have extremely beautiful dogs! And you're an amazing photographer! Such expression-full faces...

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I did some graphic design work for them, and they sent me two nice collars! Originally I was only going to barter for one, but they kept asking me if I wanted another collar... finally I caved and got Ilsa one too!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Ah. Too bad I suck at graphic design. Im going to ask what theyd like to barter for though. And if I dont have anything like they need, or cant do what they ask, Ill dupe three family members into buying collars!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I'm actually a senior in Graphic Design (nationally ranked 4-year program, we're in the top 5 in the country) so they were pretty happy to have me offer my services!

Heck... I'll do just about anything for a nice collar... :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Well there you have it!! Me too, Ozzy has more collars than I have shoes.

Which isnt saying much, cause I have like, three pair, maybe...

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
HA... I can't afford a couch! I'm planning on getting a new couch when I graduate, but that's not for another semester. I'm really trying to avoid moving across the state with a big ole' couch!

There's a big couch for sale for $100 in town (found it on craigslist, but I don't have anything to haul it with, and I really am only going to be here for another five months.

I wonder if I could go without a couch for 5 months...hmmmm...
Ahh you could just be like my family....And steal someones perfectly good couch they left out for the trash. We have a chair we got that way and we've had it 3 years.

Lol just saying its an option ;).

Members online