Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Felurian

Over here in the eastern part of this football crazed state we call 'em halfbacks: people who retire from "Up North" to Florida, then decide, for one reason or another, that they really don't want to live in Florida and move halfway back.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Terrier Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb04
I found the Corinthian 91" denim slip cover sofa on www.miskellys.com
Thanks for sharing the link, At least I got to "see" it, and WOW....that is a great looking sofa!

Old 11-03-2004, 06:04 AM
Top Dog

Ok Brady got his Orbee bone and hockey puck. He does not seem that interested in them. I have tried to get him interested in them and he plays for a second and then it is on to other things. Why is there a little hole through the middle of it? And why, out of curiousity does it smell like peppermint? Just Wondering. How can I get him to enjoy it?
Old 11-03-2004, 06:18 AM
Felurian

It depends on how he reacts to things. You can "play" with them yourself, and don't let him have the toy immediately, make him want it. Or, just leave them laying in his bed and let him start gnawing when he's bored. If he chases a regular Frisbee, try throwing the Orbee disc instead.

I'm not sure why there's a hole in the middle. By the way, and you might want to try this in a wading pool or bathtub first, I think I remember something on the tag of mine saying the bone floats.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-03-2004, 08:26 AM
Love my pets

Wow! I just was in Brentwood & Franklin 2 months ago. We'd love to move out of the north to a place where it's more reasonable to live. It's so hard when you don't know where to go. I've always loved Tennessee but when it comes time to making a decision, it's hard to do. I'm also a very big fan of country music! My Max will always be my connection to your beautiful state.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:30 PM
Top Dog

Brady was willingly chewing on the orbee hockey puck tonight! I was so happy. He even wanted to try to take it outside with him, but I didn't let him because I was afraid he would bury it somewhere.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:46 PM
Terrier Lover!

I haven't gotten our bones & balls yet, but I'm so mad at myself! I just realized when I went back to look again that I ordered 2 PLUSH baseballs instead of the orbee material! Those will be gutted in no time Oh well, hopefully they will enjoy the bones