Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Top Dog

I think if you have to ask questions regarding breeding in the first place, then you truly are not experienced enough to even consider it.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
Adrienne, thank you for that first-hand experience. I know it was hard for you, and difficult to share. If you don't mind, I'd like to copy the post and sticky it.
Yep it was certainly something I am not proud of but I did manage to find all the pups good homes and am close to two of them so that is nice. You are more than welcome to sticky it, if it helps someone else make a desicion not to breed I am all for it.

Old 07-22-2005, 12:29 PM
owned by our dogs

what i have also found that some people dont know that by breeding there ***** that they run the risk of loseing her ,so like it as been said ,people who dont know what they are doing should leave it to the people that do !!!!!

Old 07-22-2005, 03:28 PM
a.k.a: agilitydobemom

I agree with everyone else if you have to ask questions than you shouldn't be doing it in the first place and not only that you obviously have not done your home work becaue I have seen alot of brindle dogs as a matter of fact growing up my parents had three brindle pitts why add to the overpopulation of dogs if someone really wants a pittbull that bad I can personally direct them to the local shelter where thare are several very nice pitt puppies they could coose from it just isn't worth it I suggest you visit the local shelter and find out how many pitts are there and then maybe you'll think twice about breeding your dog not only that the people who are often looking for a pittbull are not looking for a good reason if you oare thinking that you want to stud your dog out your responsibility don't stop at the breeding you need to have your dog tested for genetic problems and any viral problems and what if your dog don't settle the ***** then you have to either refund the money or spend more time and energy rebreeding being a breeder takes alot of time and money and unless you are a professional and have been raisning dogs for many years and done tons of research you are not prepared to be a breeder if you are interested in promoting the breed why don't you get involved in obedience or agility or flyball or some other kind of recreational sport your best bet would be to get your dogs neutered and get involved in your breed some other way

He sends the special ones to us when we are least expecting them
Old 07-22-2005, 07:29 PM
Top Dog

ok.. thanks then..