Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-26-2008, 06:27 PM
Bored Now.

AWWW! Bodhi has that same white patch on the inside of her legs Middie does. It freaks me out how alike they look! Bodhi has a wider chest and shorter front legs, and Middie is longer in the back.. but they're so darn similar. And of course, she's gorgeous.. which I would still think even if she didn't look like my dog's littermate.

Old 01-27-2008, 02:03 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Yep they are quite similar
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 01-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Are you dead yet?

I love Bo.

How big is she, Dizzy, in terms of height and weight? Something about her reminds me a little of my Zaphod.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Alot smaller than people imagine

About 21 - 22 inches (I did it non-metric!) to the shoulder and I THINK she was about 21KG last time she was weighed (I can't do that non-metric even though I work in stones).
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Old 01-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Prob get a better iea of size if you watch the vid.... bear in mind I am about 5'4" and the camera is roughly head height.

Old 01-27-2008, 02:33 PM
Are you dead yet?

AWW she's a petite little thing! About Dakota's height, but sturdier.

She LOOKS big in pictures. I have the opposite issue with Zaphod - his size and presence doesn't come through in pictures. I think he is so huge to me because of his giant head and long neck. He's really not all that huge if you just count his height at the shoulders and the weight of his body.
Old 01-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Sit! Good dog.

She's large staffie (english ) and small lab sized... People are always suprised. They think she'll be some huge hound... she's pocket sized and perfect.

Apart from her HUMUNGOUS noggin. Bless her. She thinks it's because she has lots of brains, but I know it's just because her body shrunk in the wash.