Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-02-2008, 08:56 PM
and Fozzie B!

Maggie is very cute! D: I agree, that this lady sounds like a complete breed snob. I hate that. I mean, Petsmart is not a freaking dog show, and she is not a judge.

A lot of people have made snide comments about Gonzo. They have called him a "funny-looking Border Collie", and a mix (some people have actually guess Pit mix... WHAT?!), and "unique" in a sarcastic tone. Usually, they are the ones carrying around a trembling, undersized Yorkie or a "Poo". There have also been people have who stopped me to ask what breeder I got him from, because they were looking for a working BC and liked his type! The thing is, different people have different opinions - but I think it is just stupid and rude to make hurtful comments about a dog's appearance.

Personally, I call almost anyone's dog cute. Almost every dog IS cute, just in different ways.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 01-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Top Dog

Cheza is the white great dane, isn't she? I noticed that awhile ago, but didn't say anything. I've never met anyone who has even heard of it before, lol. I don't watch Inuyasha, so I'm not familar with Shippo.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklepaige View Post
Cheza is the white great dane, isn't she? I noticed that awhile ago, but didn't say anything. I've never met anyone who has even heard of it before, lol. I don't watch Inuyasha, so I'm not familar with Shippo.
I watched Inuyasha late nights on Cartoon Network when nothing was on. Can't say I'm a big fan of the show, but it's not bad.

Yup, Cheza is the white Great dane. I had to PM her and ask cause curiosity got the best of me lol

Yeah, most people I know don't watch any anime's, but I love them! Use to love the old Naruto's, but less interested in it now. I'm working my way through wolf's rain right now.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Top Dog

Naruto got waay too long and confusing for me. I just quit 'cause I got lost. Ooh, the ending of Wolf's Rain is amazing =D.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklepaige View Post
Naruto got waay too long and confusing for me. I just quit 'cause I got lost. Ooh, the ending of Wolf's Rain is amazing =D.
Taking this to PM's