Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Top Dog

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your new puppy

www.lppboutique.com
Old 12-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Top Dog

Cowgirl, i'm glad you're still here and i hope everything gets better/stays better for you, and this puppy is a friend through all of it.

but, from the situation, it sounds like this puppy will need a LOT of socialization and training to make him a liveable companion. pit bulls get a bad rap to begin with, they do not need anyone else irresponsible (not saying you're irresponsible, just saying) messing things up for them and the humans who care about them.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 12-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Puppy Dog

He is adorable! Good luck
Old 12-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Top Dog

*oh no.*
Old 12-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Top Dog

** gets on soap box**

ok, so i have read everything posted here thus far, and although i do not know the OP personally, i do know where she is coming from and in this day and age it happens all the time young girl goes out the make an adventure gets tied up in life and winds living it...

well, not that i am into the drama thing but as far as relationships, i met my hubby 6 years ago, he moved in within 2 DAYS after we met, we then, over time aquired 4 turtles, 2 puppies, 4 goldfish, bettas and so forth.. and yes we struggle, that is life, but, to sit here and rant and rave about "she is doing this right or wrong" or " she is not ready for all this" an such... well, that is just plain rude!!! and we all need to look at how we treat others on here, people come here for advise on DOGS/ puppies and such, not for personal advise...

**gets down off soap box**

BTW good luck with your puppy, smoky will make it with tender loving care from someone who,like herself, will be facing the world, good luck and i am here if you need someone to talk too..

as far as puppy care, go to a local humane society or adopt a pet and get as much info as you need.. some things you will need ( if you have not already gotten ) is an alarm clock and tons of blankets and such.

good luck, you will both make it.

Old 12-09-2007, 10:50 PM
Dafuq?

Do you have any local training clubs, or perhaps a humane society that offers puppy "kindergarten" classes? If you're not sure how to go about socializing & training the little guy, that might be a good place to start. Remember, bite inhibition is going to be a big thing with a pup removed from his litter early. There are also articles that may be useful to you at APBT.info

Now entering the land of hypnotic signatures...
Old 12-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Puddle Duck

DAW!! He's so cute! Good luck with him! And congrats for doing the right thing

If I had words to make a day for you,
I'd sing a morning golden & true
I would make this day last for all time
then fill the night deep with moonshine
Old 12-10-2007, 12:36 AM
Top Dog

what a cutie

be sure to keep us updated and take a TON of pics

just a note from my POV: not being ready and not being able to do it are two different things in my eyes.