Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Yorkie Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
Hahahaha.
considering all you ever do is annoy me... im glad I could make you laugh.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Top Dog

I see your point, small dogs are usually the one's that become "babies" to an owner, just because of how easy they are to hold and pick up and how many baby-like things are out there; baby-carriers for dogs, prams, clothing etc.
Sure, there's nothing wrong with clothes if the dog gets cold, fair enough! But if it's just for fashion and the dog is actually annoyed or impaired because of the clothes, it's not fair.

That's my gorgeous Samoyed Lui, and the cat, Fluffy Bum (named after the cat in the book Bad Jelly the Witch!)

Old 12-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoodleMommy View Post
krisykris... your not around here much are you?!

almost all small dogs are only fashion accessories, why would anyone have them otherwise? sheesh... you dont even realize your a terrible pet owner.

Well thats the opinion of most here anyway.. obviously not me.

I have a question for you... my poodles have always been fine in the house and a simple fido fleece does outside... but my new yorkie even seems cold at night inside... I cant stand the heat up too high though and I feel bad for him... what pajamas do you recommend? Some people on another board I belong to (for small dogs) use actual baby onsies, but it seems like that wouldnt be to comfortable for the dog. Thanks.

Elissa
Hey Elissa! No I haven't been around too much lately -- my 4 furbutts keep me so busy .

How are your pups? I didn't know you got a yorkie! I have to see some pics !

There are actually some great pj's for dogs at Target right now for 5.00 in a snowflake print and holly print, but they are light weight stretchy jersey -- I use them to layer with a jacket.

I have a few links I'll pm you for fleece ones or custom ones

www.lppboutique.com
Old 12-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Yorkie Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisykris View Post
Hey Elissa! No I haven't been around too much lately -- my 4 furbutts keep me so busy .

How are your pups? I didn't know you got a yorkie! I have to see some pics !

There are actually some great pj's for dogs at Target right now for 5.00 in a snowflake print and holly print, but they are light weight stretchy jersey -- I use them to layer with a jacket.

I have a few links I'll pm you for fleece ones or custom ones
the poodles are doing good.

I had been looking for a puppy and had narrowed it down to another poodle, a maltese, a yorkie, or a chi... well I happened to find out that a client of my dads had a little boy (he was the runt, so hes small) left from a litter and we were able to be "bumped" to the top of the list He is adorable and the best dog ever. I have some camera issues... but there is one pic of him on here somewhere and hopefully during the holidays Ill have enough time to deal with the camera problems and get some more loaded.

Ill be looking for the PM's thanks.

Elissa
Old 12-09-2007, 02:47 AM
and Fozzie B!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoodleMommy View Post
almost all small dogs are only fashion accessories, why would anyone have them otherwise? sheesh... you dont even realize your a terrible pet owner.
Wow... I just... don't even know what to say, to this. D:

You must really love victimizing yourself.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie