Look Mom, I'M a Shark!!

Vivien

[/IMG]
I just love this picture of Shadow it always makes me laugh!, took it this summer but stumbled upon it today and just had to share! She was playing dressup ;)

Vivien

She needs braces doesn't she Lol:p That's her smile, she is learning to do it on command.

Paige

Let it be
I love under bites. So cute! None of my dogs have them. Which sucks because I think they are SO cute.

What breed/mix is she? Adorable.

Vivien

She is a pug cross a wirehaired dachshund ! Whoever thought that one up wasn't a smart cookie, it could have been disasrous. Her brother has a severe underbite now that he is older and has splayed back legs,Just shows what irresponsible backyard breeders are capable of doing. I got lucky since my dad recognized that she was the best pick as he used to show Shepherds. She is as healthy as a bug, never been sick in her life- 4 years lol.

When people ask me what breed she is and I tell them, I usually get a shocked expression and then get asked "are you sure?" she looks like a terrier. "Yes, Mam I am sure I have owned her since she was 8 weeks". And then I get the people that are convinced she is a lab puppy:p

Paige

Let it be
Dachshunds are terriers are they not?

That's great she is healthy. I don't understand how people can breed poorly bred dogs without feeling dreadful about it.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I love theme pics! Great work! dig the teeth too;)

Vivien

Whoops, sorry Paige. I wasn't specific, it's late here and I am doing a project. The lady was convinced Shadow was mixed with a Border Terrier.I bunched 2 thoughts into one.

Thanks Smkie and Paige for the nice comments :).

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Shadow, I'm so sorry to tell you this, but..............I feel I must. You are NOT a shark, you are a snorkler about to be eatin by a shark and from the look of your face, I think you know it ;) lol

He's so cute!

Members online

No members online now.