Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-18-2007, 10:51 PM
Twin 2.0

Default Opinions on a breeder

What do you all think of this breeder as a choice for my friend who is just looking for a good quality pet Shih Tzu?

http://www.sarjans.com/Index2.html
Old 11-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Lord Cynical

Lots of Ista dogs on their site... as I personally know Greg Larson of Isa Shih Tzus... I'd say this breeder is a pretty good bet! It looks like this breeder works closely with Greg's lines, and I can say that Greg has some of the best Shih Tzu temperaments in the Midwest.

Thumbs up from over here!

PS - funny story about Greg and Ista Shih Tzus... Greg had a top winning bitch named Bikini. I believe she won Group at either Westminster or some other large televised show, and Sada calls me up all excited, and hurriedly tells me about the win and asks if I wanted to see a photo of "Greg in a bikini"... or, that's what I thought she said!!! I started laughing and told her NO, I didn't particularly want to see Greg parading around in a bikini.

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 11-19-2007, 12:41 AM
I'm PAWMAZING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleDog View Post
Lots of Ista dogs on their site... as I personally know Greg Larson of Isa Shih Tzus... I'd say this breeder is a pretty good bet! It looks like this breeder works closely with Greg's lines, and I can say that Greg has some of the best Shih Tzu temperaments in the Midwest.

Thumbs up from over here!

PS - funny story about Greg and Ista Shih Tzus... Greg had a top winning bitch named Bikini. I believe she won Group at either Westminster or some other large televised show, and Sada calls me up all excited, and hurriedly tells me about the win and asks if I wanted to see a photo of "Greg in a bikini"... or, that's what I thought she said!!! I started laughing and told her NO, I didn't particularly want to see Greg parading around in a bikini.

is Greg that Blonde haired guy I met at the Mason City show?

Did you know that it is a sin, Immorality lies within- September

I am a "Female Dog"
Old 11-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Lord Cynical

Yep! He's the one who told us the Tzu on the table was naughty becuase he moved half an inch while being groomed... If that's Greg's definition of naughty, he must have really well behaved dogs!

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 11-19-2007, 12:48 AM
I'm PAWMAZING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleDog View Post
Yep! He's the one who told us the Tzu on the table was naughty becuase he moved half an inch while being groomed... If that's Greg's definition of naughty, he must have really well behaved dogs!
lol... he can take Maya for a while send her back when "moving half an inch" is naughty!

(P.S.) I posted a TON of Maya pics tonight get ready to laugh your butt off!

Did you know that it is a sin, Immorality lies within- September

I am a "Female Dog"