Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Puppy Forum

Old 10-14-2004, 06:07 PM
Active Pup

Default Finnish Lapphunds

Hello. I'm new to this forum so I could learn more about puppies. My first dog was an Akita. We kept him for 2 months until he did something that made us have to give him away. Now, I've researched and looked for a perfect breed for my family and I found Finnish Lapphunds. They are a very rare breed but very manageble. They are also very cute =3 I've been looking all over the place for a Finn. Lapp breeder. There is one in the UK, Tennessee, and Virginia. I live in New York so I don't think that would be very convenient for me. I am working on convincing my dad to get us a puppy but if I tell him that they are in Virginia, he wouldn't even consider. Do you know any other places that breed Finnish Lapps?
Old 10-21-2004, 03:52 PM
Active Pup

Well, he bit my younger sister (4 years old) on the lip and caused her to get stitches on her lip. I don't know why he did that, we were playing a lot that morning and was having fun. Even though he did that, I still miss him. =[