Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 10-11-2007, 11:45 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

My opinion.....

State your opinion and move on.....

If you want to leave the forum.... leave. no one is stopping you. If you don't want to see the cr@p posted by people who don't agree with your ways or whom you disagree with.... ignore them or stop reading the threads.

You all seem to be getting pretty "p!ssy" that things aren't going YOUR way. I'm sorry but all I see is a bunch of p!ssing and moaning about how the forum should conform to your beliefs and no one else should be allowed to say otherwise. And PLEASE don't tell me I am missing the point.... I am not missing the point.... I am just not telling you what you want to hear. I am with Renee on this one. there is no need to censor the forum. If you can't deal with that then perhaps you would be better off not participating in open discussion.

But IMO Chaz has NOT changed since the day I joined it. There will ALWAYS be people who make you angry.... there will ALWAYS be people who preach methods you strongly disagree with..... There will ALWAYS be people saying "I am leaving this forum and never coming back".... and there will ALWAYS be those same people returning to the forum after taking a break and calming down. the forum has NOT changed.... it's always been the same. Times sometimes get tough around here whether it's the newbies or long standing members that are the cause.

But in the end YOU are in charge of what you see, believe, and feel.... YOU are in charge of what threads you read and how you respond to them.... YOU are in charge of reporting posts or ignoring members you disagree with.... YOU are in charge of making the forum a pleasant place for YOU. Don't expect the mods to police every little thing just because it puts a knot in your panties. YOU handle your own grievances with the ignore feature or by simply NOT opening a thread.

But I know I know.... I'm missing the point right?

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Oh, it's *you*

savethe...if I may be so bold...you made similar statements at other forums...for different reasons...

Maybe forums in general, at least public ones...just aren't your thing? Have you considered that aspect? Not everyone is a "forum" person...and if you find yourself leaving forum after forum in this huff or that...slinging profanity or insults as you have here...maybe it's not the forums? Maybe it's just not for you?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryngwraythbeagles/
Old 10-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Jerk.

Im still suprised I wasnt banned for one of the first threads I started, as I would have been on other forums.

And somehow a short while later I was asked to be a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 10-12-2007, 12:41 AM
savethebulliedbreeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoundedByHounds View Post
savethe...if I may be so bold...you made similar statements at other forums...for different reasons...

Maybe forums in general, at least public ones...just aren't your thing? Have you considered that aspect? Not everyone is a "forum" person...and if you find yourself leaving forum after forum in this huff or that...slinging profanity or insults as you have here...maybe it's not the forums? Maybe it's just not for you?
Ummmm funny!!! Especially considering I don't go to any other forums! I don't know where or how you are getting your info but you are WAY WRONG! I have been to dog.com a couple times and that is about it.

Me slinging profanity and insults? What about all the backstabbing and b!tching people have done to and about Carrie??

It's fine, you can think I am a whackjob for not wanting to be part of a forum where animal abusers and puppymillers are allowed to come and discuss their horrible (as someone here called it) "beliefs".

It is also funny that someone brought up mods policing everything that goes on. I got a warning for telling FK that is was unethical to sell dogs on NextDayPets! To me it seems they are policing every little thing. I get a warning for that yet idiots can come here and say "I half drown my dog to teach it to not dig holes in my yard and you should too!" and get away with it.

Yeah that makes a TON of sense to me.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:42 AM
Jerk.

Basicly this is an open forum, not a closed forum where you are going to be tased for harassing John Kerry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 10-12-2007, 01:58 AM
Alpha Dog

Jaclyn,
You have seemed to make this thread all about you and Carrie.
I will tolerate a bit but not when you speak of what Chazhound represents. You don't know me or what I stand for and don't speak for Chazhound.

To suggest that Chazhound would condone puppymills or dog abusers is plain not true. I take that as a personal insult for the ones who has built Chazhound. Especially when you didn't report any abusive members or actions. Why didn't you report right off if it was bad.

Your idea of an dog abuser may be very different from what we find. I can find no evidence of dog abuse that has been reported to me. If you have some prove of dog abusers on Chazhound I would love to have it.

Chazhound
Old 10-12-2007, 02:32 AM
Who woulda thought <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazhound View Post
Jaclyn,
You have seemed to make this thread all about you and Carrie.
I will tolerate a bit but not when you speak of what Chazhound represents. You don't know me or what I stand for and don't speak for Chazhound.

To suggest that Chazhound would condone puppymills or dog abusers is plain not true. I take that as a personal insult for the ones who has built Chazhound. Especially when you didn't report any abusive members or actions. Why didn't you report right off if it was bad.

Your idea of an dog abuser may be very different from what we find. I can find no evidence of dog abuse that has been reported to me. If you have some prove of dog abusers on Chazhound I would love to have it.

Chazhound
Whats the point of reporting anything, when people get told over and over again that everyone is entitled to their opinion (even if their opinion is ok that people half-drown dogs and hit them with sticks while training, and dont see a problems with dogs living in cages and breeding them every chance they get)

But I guess thats ok, cause they get to have an opinion cause this is an Open forum right... Guess it doesnt matter that some people actually care right ??

and Sparks Im not even going to go there with you, but your one to be talking...
Old 10-12-2007, 02:53 AM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
My opinion.....

State your opinion and move on.....

If you want to leave the forum.... leave. no one is stopping you. If you don't want to see the cr@p posted by people who don't agree with your ways or whom you disagree with.... ignore them or stop reading the threads.

You all seem to be getting pretty "p!ssy" that things aren't going YOUR way. I'm sorry but all I see is a bunch of p!ssing and moaning about how the forum should conform to your beliefs and no one else should be allowed to say otherwise. And PLEASE don't tell me I am missing the point.... I am not missing the point.... I am just not telling you what you want to hear. I am with Renee on this one. there is no need to censor the forum. If you can't deal with that then perhaps you would be better off not participating in open discussion.

But IMO Chaz has NOT changed since the day I joined it. There will ALWAYS be people who make you angry.... there will ALWAYS be people who preach methods you strongly disagree with..... There will ALWAYS be people saying "I am leaving this forum and never coming back".... and there will ALWAYS be those same people returning to the forum after taking a break and calming down. the forum has NOT changed.... it's always been the same. Times sometimes get tough around here whether it's the newbies or long standing members that are the cause.

But in the end YOU are in charge of what you see, believe, and feel.... YOU are in charge of what threads you read and how you respond to them.... YOU are in charge of reporting posts or ignoring members you disagree with.... YOU are in charge of making the forum a pleasant place for YOU. Don't expect the mods to police every little thing just because it puts a knot in your panties. YOU handle your own grievances with the ignore feature or by simply NOT opening a thread.

But I know I know.... I'm missing the point right?

I have to say that I agree with renee, sparks, and chazhound on this one.

If some people don't want to be apart of an open forum such as chaz, then why did they become members in the first place?

Like renee said... letting a person speak their piece is NOT the same thing as welcoming them. In fact, I am sure any animal abuser who does happen to come here feels very unwelcomed.

I am sure I will be hated by some members for what I just said, but hey, its my own opinion.

Thats all.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:06 AM
<------

I think your ALL missing the point, your all argueing over what we should all think and what we should not, when truly it should be about dogs, wellness, betterment, and happiness.

Argueing over it all is taking away from what we should be focussing on, its sad really, I will take no part in this discussion anymore as I see it as silly now

K9 out
Old 10-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Oh, it's *you*

Quote:
Originally Posted by savethebulliedbreeds View Post
Ummmm funny!!! Especially considering I don't go to any other forums! I don't know where or how you are getting your info but you are WAY WRONG! I have been to dog.com a couple times and that is about it.

Me slinging profanity and insults? What about all the backstabbing and b!tching people have done to and about Carrie??
Rrrright...lol, as more profanity slings forth. One of the first things people on the defensive do is deflect blame and use misdirection. My kiddos, 6 and 4 y/o BTW, do that a lot...mostly when they know they've done something worth being defensive about.

"Yeah...but she did this that or the other!", "Why doesn't xxx ever get in trouble...it's not fair!" etc

I ask again...have you considered that perhaps public forums...in general...are not the best choice for you? Maybe something private and super moderated...maybe you could even start one yourself?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryngwraythbeagles/