Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Old 09-28-2007, 02:53 AM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy2394 View Post
Yes, definately have her seen my a cardiologist. You wouldn't go to a proctologist for an ear ache.... even though they are both an orifice. Certain doctors specialize in a certain field. I hope it's nothing more than a benign murmer that will not require surgery. Keep us posted on how she's doing.
Makes complete sense.

I will definitely update.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:02 AM
Rebel With Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
Thanks Red

It seems like if its not one thing wrong with this poor dog, its another. All dogs deserve vet care no matter what.
Hey there lol call me AUS lol red is the other ACD owner lmao. That is right and you are great for doing what you do. Reggin if I offended you take it with a grain of salt. I do it often but if you do and see what I do you would know why I get so darn mad. You really have no idea what ugliness is until you go out and see it up close and personal. It is so hard to understand how humans can be so cruel really. I am glad that pup has you now looking out for her. WTG REGGIN !!!! You are now one of my kids. And yea I am an old bat lmao.