Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2007, 02:53 AM
Posts: n/a

Originally Posted by nancy2394 View Post
Yes, definately have her seen my a cardiologist. You wouldn't go to a proctologist for an ear ache.... even though they are both an orifice. Certain doctors specialize in a certain field. I hope it's nothing more than a benign murmer that will not require surgery. Keep us posted on how she's doing.
Makes complete sense.

I will definitely update.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 AM.

1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site