Emergency: I Need Help With Sick Beagle D:

CrazyDawgy

Owner of 2 Dawgys
OK, here's the deal. Anyway, we come home and our 14 year old Beagle has thrown up everywhere and can barely stand up. We're all very worried, and my aunt is taking her to the emergency room at the vet right now. Any clue what's wrong? How to help? PLEASE!? :confused:

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Did she get into anything that could have made her sick? Has she recently been put on any medication? There could be a lot of things that could be making her sick. I hope you get some good news when she gets to the emergency vet and it's just an upset tummy.

CrazyDawgy

Owner of 2 Dawgys
Um, I think she got into some M&Ms yesterday, but i don't think she got many... just a few that the baby dropped... Could it affect her this long after it happened?

She usually doesn't react that much to things, but it's possible i guess.... I HOPE it's just an upset tummy... :(

CrazyDawgy

Owner of 2 Dawgys
Well, this is great... the doctor said that something is something is wrong in the brain itself and is making her eyes all messed up... and that her heart might stop beating as it already irregular :(

He said he never saw ANYTHING like this...

Well, just pray for her... whatever happens will happen... :(

If anybody has had anything like this happen before, PLEASE speak up :(

Barb04

Super Moderator
My prayers are with you both. Has she been showing signs of aging up to this point?

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
It could be a LOT going on with your beagle..

could be a tumor in the stomach, it could be that your beagle got into something toxic, it could be some liver problems..

just a whole wack of stuff.

Let us know how your beagle turns out - were all worried for you!

Members online

No members online now.