Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Default Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm

Pakak is getting to be a big boy and i working his way into his adult body and we're starting to get an idea of how he will be as an adult. He's just alittle under 9 months old. Im going to have the vet look him over and give me a good idea on wether he will be breeding quality in a few years. He should be. i know i said when I got him I was undecided wether i was going to have him as a working/breeding dog or just a working dog. But the more i look at Pakak and see him work. I have him pull weight and am training him in that i would like to have him as a weight puller something to help keep his body fit. He excels in the training everyday. He has also started running with the team along with doing his one on one training. He is'nt a wheel dog just yet as i don't want him to strain himself. He is perfect so far body wise but as you know dogs change as they grow sometimes and so I will be holding my breath.Anyways he has a great personality fun loving and just happy all the time. He's beautiful and smart and I would like to see some Pakak pups in the distant future if possible.

Of course this is different then my normal breeding process. As the most outter breeding i have ever done was with my parents dogs but i try not to. Since i don't trust easily i could see finding Pakak a proper and just as up to my standards mate a major problem. Unless i was to buy him a Mate at his second year when i know for sure he is all good. I would buy a seasoned female pup meaning atleast 7 months of age to 1 year alot of mushers will hold and train to sell fully trained and seasoned pups to people who don't have time to train. I could then buy her wait until her two years are up hopefully all will go well and i would breed them. Of course this all goes if money and all that jazz works out fine nad Pakak is breeding worthy. If not he will be neutered and i will lose the whole notion of Malamute pups.

Anyways just thought I would let you all know and opinions would be great. You all know Pakak yes or no? Its weird owning a male I want to breed lol.Well im out be nice!

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 07-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Don't encourage me..

Well I can't think of a better person to decide whether to breed Pakak or not than you!! If you say that he is worthy of being a daddy then he is!! Oh how he has grown! 9 months already!! Wow! Where has the time gone?! Would love to see some recent pics! But imagine our Chazhound baby having babies!!! Awwww!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 07-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Love my pets

I agree, you know so much about the breed. I'd love nothing more than to see pups from Pakak.
Old 07-02-2005, 11:36 AM
Playful Husky Pup

Ok im pretty excited!

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 07-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Felurian

Good heavens, Pit. If you think he's good to go, that's more than good enough for me! You won't do anything without checking everything out - you know what you're doing.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Jerk.

Cool Love, I hope the best with that. He is a beautiful dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin