Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-25-2005, 12:20 PM
Big Dog

thanks guys for all the suggestions.I always check around the environment for suspicious things,but sometimes i'm not home for few hours...everything can happen in few hours.

The guy doesn't listen, i guess his a madman...the thing that really upsets me is that all the dogs in the neighborhood bark,even at midnite but he gets bugged by mine...eventhough my dog doesn't bark at night grrrrrrrrrrr....

I guess i'll have to pray for not to happen something bad...or else the guy will get a really bad enemy.

never heard of antifreeze poisoning here renee.Here they do things with mice poison or broken glasses and stuff like that...

My previous dog got killed by broken glasses...really sick the person who did that
You can't save the dog....

thanks so much for the help!
"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." ~Roger Caras
Prita's slideshow
Old 06-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Top Dog

Is your dog an outside dog only? Maybe you should keep it inside during the hours he barks?
Old 06-25-2005, 08:30 PM
Top Dog

Elinhunter...that is an adorable picture of Eli's first birthday. Is that you? Very, very cute. Eli is really studying how one blows out a candle. LOL.
Old 06-29-2005, 03:07 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliNHunter
Is your dog an outside dog only? Maybe you should keep it inside during the hours he barks?

I take it inside only during 12pm to 5pm and 8pm to 11pm,my second brother doesn't like dogs in the house so if my brother is home,my dog has to be outside.
"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." ~Roger Caras
Prita's slideshow