Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 08-01-2007, 12:39 AM
<--------Orson

Honest to goodness my auntie had a Chi and Lhaso Ahpsa (sp?) mix (father pure chi, mother pure Lhaso.....it was a boo boo litter......and it looked IDENTICAL to your little guy except it was a chocolate brown color. BEAUTIFUL little devil too
Old 08-01-2007, 02:46 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazwell View Post
Posting at the same time...

His fur is nothing like a spit's, It's not double-coated or anything. He's got long fur (feathering?) on his ears and legs, too. And he's got that bug-eyed (sorry if that offends anybody...) toy dog look.

Here's a picture of his face when he's panting... I'm actually a bit scared of this face sometimes. It changes so suddenly from his "Look how cute I am" Face.... Like a Tasmanian Devil.

Edit: Oops, accidentally posted the wrong link there at first... If anybody saw that completely random link, please ignore it...
Oh man . . . he may be poorly bred, but that dog has CHARACTER! I cracked up at his crazy grin.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:51 AM
Top Dog

It's not really funny when you're walking through the house, alone, in the middle of the night, and turn the corner and see THAT!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Top Dog

He looks just like a smaller version of the over sized poms my grandparents neighbors breed He has a gorgeous smile though!!

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 08-07-2007, 12:40 AM
savethebulliedbreeds

I would absolutely say that he is a pomeranian. Poorly bred like everyone has said but definately pom.

I have found that "to-standard" poms are incredibly small and delicate, thick coated, small faced dogs. Definately not an everyday family pet. I am actually much more fond of the "pet quality" type.

I only ever see brown poms with the thick cotton coat, and trust me you DO NOT want to try grooming that everyday. I have only ever seen 1 non brown pomeranian with that type of hair and he was blond. I have his son (Jesse), his mom was black and she had thinner smoother hair. Jesse is red and ended up with cotton underneith and huge long guard hairs. Horrible to groom!
Old 08-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Top Dog

Thanks for the replies

And I'm happy to report that Bo got adopted last Thursday Of course my Mother was crying the whole time... But Here's a picture of Bo and his New Sister The woman on the right is my Mom, and Bo's new owner is the one holding the tan and white pom. The two dogs got along great!

Old 08-07-2007, 01:14 AM
Top Dog

It may have been said already, but I guess Pom X Miniature American Eskimo?
Old 08-07-2007, 09:45 AM
Squishy face

Aww they look cute together!

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!