Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Water Junkie

I love working line Border Collies. I adore this breed because, intelligents, to watch one work is beyond amazing let alone to know you've had the exp. to train one.

Really just everything about the breed fits me. Brains, Beauty, Working ability, Striving for the best.

But some other breeds I really admire are the Aussie, Great Dane, Fila, and Golden.

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 08-04-2007, 02:08 AM
Top Dog

My all time favorite has been dobes, and I've always liked Mastiffs, too. But lately I've been working with a lot of Bassets-- And I've just fallen in love with them! I just pulled one from a county shelter today, and he's the sweetest thing I've ever met in my life
Old 08-04-2007, 08:13 AM
BusterLove

kelpies
they're clever, not just smart, but clever. They are problem solvers, i love their activity level and how you have to make them want to work with you. I love their reserved nature.
I love the way they look, and the way a good working dog moves. They expression in their eyes that makes you know you should watch what you say in case they hear you. I love their looks, their general shape and physical traits.

Koolies (shorthaired)
still learning about them, i've read on a few different pages that once someone works with a koolie, they never change breeds.
Basically, all the same i said about kelpies, plus i LOVE the merle colouring.
It will either be Koolies or Kelpies that I go on to compete in herding with.

ACD's
i can't forget them, much the same as kelpies, ie reserved nature, great workers, endurance and stamina.
But i see differences in their personality's.
ACD's seem more smart than clever.
While kelpies seem sneakier, ACD's are more into being involved.

I love all 3, still can't shake kelpies from the very top of the list though i don't think, everythign about them just seem's right.

Old 08-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Top Dog

Great Danes and American pit bull terriers... love everything about these breeds.