Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Just a few things I've been working on.
My scanner is horrible, so hence the bad scans/pictures

First, I finished this.

Then I did a memorial to Harry

The original framed

Photocopy scanned poorly...

I am really considering going to art school after college so I can have some formal training. The idea just keeps appealing to me more and more.

Sketch of Rose.

One more...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am quite impressed! You certainly have a powerful style and carry it well through all of your work.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
beautiful work--is the one of harry done in watercolor? Do you work freehand? REally nice!

Tazwell

Awesome!!! Your portraits are beautiful, and I love your animated-looking sketching style! Do you have a Deviantart account? If you don't, you should :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My deviant account is here- http://rabastan.deviantart.com/

I haven't really updated it since right after Harry died, but I need to as soon as I can find a decent scanner. *sigh*

There's a lot of erm... random stuff there too. My problem is mainly that I sketch all the time and rarely do anything big and in color. lol oh well...

Oh, and both the first pics are watercolor. I tend to do most things just out of my head without references (which I knwo is bad) but the Harry one was off of a photo.

Last edited:

Tazwell

OH YAY!!! Guess what?? I'm already a fan of your work!!! :D I've seen your stuff on DA before, and I love it!

I really like your Okami fanart ^_^ Your canine anatomy is wonderful! And your Miles Portrait is awesome!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Your quick sketches are better than anything I produce on a good day with lots of time! I love the sketch of the butterfly dog, too. can't wait to see it finished!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
OH YAY!!! Guess what?? I'm already a fan of your work!!! :D I've seen your stuff on DA before, and I love it!

I really like your Okami fanart ^_^ Your canine anatomy is wonderful! And your Miles Portrait is awesome!!
Haha, that's kind of funny. I don't get that much traffic, but that Okami picture sure has gotten around. I stumbled onto it on a DA FanClub not too long ago. And I was like... whoa, that's my pic. Lol

Yes, I'm easily amused.

lives4dogshows

Find your bliss!
you are incredibly good!! Did you major in art or have you taught yourself a lot of this. Feel free to message me if you want, I know a lot of my comments/questions about your work are spread all over lol!

Members online

No members online now.