Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 07-21-2007, 02:57 AM
Custom User Title

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding.[1] They may also plant images and data on networks that others may find disturbing in order to cause confrontation.

Hmmm..
Old 07-21-2007, 03:01 AM
Bully Breed Advocate

Good thing I never insulted anyone then.
Only the fact that my reasonable opinion is being flamed. So please, don't post anymore internet lingo.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:01 AM
Just try me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugABull View Post
I am asking, but you're not really answering. Dogs cannot have docked tails in Germany. Does that means that the JRT's there are worthless?

Are people there ruining the dogs by letting them work with tails? Is it really necessary to say they are putting their dogs in danger?

I never, EVER said you shouldn't/couldn't dock. Nowhere in any of my posts did I even mention it. I am making a point that a docked tail does not make a dog, especially a working dog, no matter how much you think it does. There are dogs out there of every docked breed with tails that are doing work without any hassle that so many claim there is. It's even been proven that undocked tails are not any more damaged in docked breeds than dogs than tails that are not present.
I don't know if anyone in Germany works their JRTs or not. That might be outlawed too, no idea. I was pointing out that an undocked tail can go in the show ring there. So no, people will still buy them. Here an undocked JRT, while not worthless (no dog is worthless, regardless of breed, etc) is definitly NOT breed standard, cannot go in the show ring, and is not likely going to get the chance to work. So it likely limited to being a pet dog, and I don't think many JRTs should be just pets, this is why the rescue is overwhelmed with JRTs.

I am bit confused no one is flaming you.