Question on Dog Breed!

HugABull

Bully Breed Advocate
Depends on the breed. I do not prefer either. I like a natural ear, and that can be either floppy or pricked.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I like dogs with no ears... ones with just holes in their heads. They have better hearing, and you can just comb over their fur to protect the holes.

Dekka

Just try me..
Personally I like dogs that have a pair of each, 2 floppy and 2 perky.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
When you have a dog with no ears (just holes), you can buy sets of different ears. Just insert floppy ears into the holes on Monday, rose ears for Tuesday, Prick ears for Wednesday, etc. It makes it fun and gives your dog an oh-so-different look for every day of the week!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Gosh, Charlie's mommy... you're really making me question your overall knowledge of dogs. OF COURSE you can buy a dog with the option of only having a hole instead of a tail. That way, your dog can have a docked look during the week, but can let loose on the weekends and have a long furry tail.

Here is Rylie's poor attempt at covering her holes with a fur combover:

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Gosh, Charlie's mommy... you're really making me question your overall knowledge of dogs. OF COURSE you can buy a dog with the option of only having a hole instead of a tail. That way, your dog can have a docked look during the week, but can let loose on the weekends and have a long furry tail.

Here is Rylie's poor attempt at covering her holes with a fur combover:

ROFLMAO--a Donald Trump dog!

BlackPuppy

Owned by Belgians
I prefer natural pointy ears. :) Not thrilled about cropped ears. Saw an adorable natural ear doberman puppy at the lake last weekend. She was a sweetie, but not too thrilled about getting wet.

Members online