Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 07-19-2007, 03:27 PM
Active Pup

I agree with most of you here and I am so sickened by this I can't hold back the tears. I just looked on MSN today and first article is how dog fighting is becoming increasingly popular. I am sure this article was inspired by the sickos on Vick's property, but nonetheless. I couldn't bring myself to read the article. I can tell you people like this are not considered heroes to me and are not idolized by me or my family. I like to think we are better judges of character than that and choose to idolize people that not only are talented at something, but also choose to use their life, fame or money for something other than criminal and unethical behavior. That said regardless if the media is correct or Vick is wrong the fact is we are forgetting about the poor animals that were tortured not only here, but everyday by ruthless, barbaric, ignorant people. My heart hurts for every single one of them and I really hope this awakens some people and something is done to try and prevent this from continuing to happen all over the world. We can only have hope right???

Diva Gizmo Jezebel