Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 07-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Top Dog

Thumbs up Pit Bull Vs. Perv

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07082007..._goldsmith.htm (great picture of the dog )

PIT BULL VS. PERV
DOG SAVES QNS. GIRL, 7

July 8, 2007 -- A heroic watchdog saved a 7-year-old Queens girl from a sexual attacker yesterday, police said.

Blue, a year-old pit-bull-boxer mix, saw a man drag the girl into a small walkway between two garages in a back yard on 171st Street in Flushing, said the mutt's owner, Heather Fretes.

"My dog was barking, which is unusual, so I went in the back to see why," she said. "He was looking in the corner of the yard, and I heard a little girl crying. I said to myself, 'This doesn't sound right.' "

Fretes went to investigate and saw the girl struggling with a dark-haired white man in his 20s who wore jeans and a blue T-shirt.

"It looked like a father and his child, but the girl was crying for her mommy and daddy," she said.

"I yelled, 'What's going on here?' and the guy held up his pants and started running, and the little girl came out crying. She told me he was trying to pull down her shorts."

The man escaped into bushes behind the garages. Fretes called the police and took the girl home.

Fretes said of the dog: "He's a big hero. He saved that little girl."

Witnesses said the attacker was smoking a cigarette and watching the girl and a 10-year-old friend ride their scooters up and down the block on Friday evening.

He approached the girls and said "he wanted to show them worms and birds," one witness said. The 10-year-old ran home, but the victim said she "wanted to play some more" and stayed with the man.

The attacker pulled her off the scooter and took her to the back yard, where he unbuckled his pants and tried to remove her shorts, police said.

"I was upset," Fretes said. "This could have been one of my daughters."

[email protected]
Old 07-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Top Dog

thank God for the dog. Pitbull/boxers make awesome dogs.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Your Mom

How scary! But what a good dog! The only thing that would have made it better is if the dog bit the guy's weiner off so he couldn't pull that crap again because you know he'll try it someplace else

But then it would have been a "pit bull attack" and that wouldn't have gone over well.

What about if the woman who found the guy cut it off? Yeah, that would work . . .

Oldham's Goddess of War CGC, PSA1, CL1-F "Teeny"
Connors' Baloo CGC, TT "Blue"
Old 07-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Pound Puppy

It's nice that when something GOOD happens, the dog is called a "Pit Bull", usually it is the other way around.

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." - George Santayana
Old 07-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Top Dog

I am surprised they didn't edit out the Pit Bull part and just call it a Boxer.

Great post.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Great story