Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 02-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Active Pup

Thumbs up The latest addition

Hi everyone, only just discovered this site. I would like to introduce our little girl (can you call a 60 LB APBT little?) We've had shasta since the "early" days. She has just turned 3 but we like to call her an immature 3 as she loves to show off all her puppy attributes still. She is constant fun, extremely spoilt and is a great companion and friend. Her favourite pasttimes are driving (especially the bank drive thrus where she has made plenty of friends and is reward each trip with a doggy treat by the tellers) Playing "bones" she greats my husband each day with her rope toy and demands him to pay attention the moment he steps thru the door. This girl is full of personality and loves to play with the kids. She doesn't live up to the reputation that the media gives to the American Pit Bull Terriers. She's a lover through and through. Hates to be separated from us And thinks she is a lap dog.
Glad to be on this site. Look forward to hearing from you all with your experiences and stories about your "kids".
Old 02-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Felurian

Hi there! Yes, you certainly can call a 60 pounder "little." The little dog at our house is Bimmer, the 4 year old 60 pound German Shepherd/wolf mix. The big dog is Shiva, the 100 pound 6 month old puppy! Like Shasta, Shiva thinks she's a lap dog!

Have fun here; post lots of photos!

Renee
Old 02-16-2004, 04:47 PM
Show Dog

Hello mmslman,

Heh I have a 3-month-year-old "boy" named Luke. He's a brown cocker. Everyone says he's really cute and he sometimes takes advantage of it. Luke doesn't think you're his lap to sit on, he thinks you're his chew toy to bite.
WELCOME TO CHAZHOUD!

Last edited by soccerwoofer; 02-16-2004 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake