Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 06-16-2007, 12:20 PM
<--------Orson

To the Munchie..........I think by doing all this research and taking it slow you WILL find the dog that will fit into your home. And FYI, you know you MUST stick around here and share the whole story w/photos when it finally happens

To Angel Chicken: ROFLMAO over your statistics post...........I nearly wet my pants on that one! 33.5 ***37; percent of all bladder accidents are caused by laughter.........hahahahahahaha (true or not, I don't know or care)

To House Of Jurai: There is NO WAY you are financially prepared for any and every situation that may come up in your life, not even the Trumpster could claim that one. So save the drama, and check a mirror
Old 06-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Harumph™©®

I do not think that poster is Casablanca. Casablanca can spell and structure a sentence intelligently.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Top Dog

I don't think it's Casa either.

Anyway, as far as breeds go, how about a standard poodle? I love 'em! As far as your son's allergies go, how about finding a breeder of the breed you're interested in and arranging a visit to their house? Even if you don't plan to buy from them, I'll bet a lot of breeders would be fine with that.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:11 PM
Chihuahua Mum

Quote:
Oh heck a disagreeable person can be fun though. Gives us here all a chance to vent a bit of steam lol
LOL! Fair enough. Vent away. Hehehehehe!

Cass.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:13 PM
BlackDog

So OP has your boy seen the dr. yet? What are the results?

I will also go with everyone else and say get a standard poodle. PWD are nice also but the less common they are, the more the price goes up, usually. Poodles are very common and meet all your needs.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:56 AM
Puppy Dog

Thanks for asking, his appt. is on the 20th of next month. They were really booked out. I am on their list to call if someone cancels though, and I told them I just need 20 minutes notice and I can have him there. I want to get him in ASAP.

We'll definately be holding off on getting a dog until after we're sure what's going on with him, but I still want to look into the different breeds. It's fun, even if I can't get one right now.

Thanks to everyone for the help, I have a much better idea of what we are looking for.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:17 AM
and Spy.

Props to you for doing it right .

Good luck!

~Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:57 AM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, You must stick around for a while! I'm sure you'd be a great addition to Chazhound