Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 09-23-2004, 12:23 PM
Puppy Dog

Smile New Member!

Hi,
I guess I should introduce myself to the group as I have been an avid user of this forum for the past 2 weeks and plan to stay on for much longer!! My name is Danielle. My dog's name is Rosie. She is a german shorthaired pointer. She's the first dog I've ever owned. I feel very lucky with the choice I made to get her! Though we've had some problems and I have many questions! So, I hope you all don't mind my many questions. As a first time dog owner I feel a little wet behind the ears!!
Old 09-23-2004, 12:30 PM
Show Dog

welcome to the forums!
Old 09-23-2004, 12:31 PM
Felurian

Welcome Danielle and Rosie

Feel free to throw out any questions you've got. Every single one of us has been stumped by one of our dogs at one time or another, no matter how long we have lived with dogs. We'll always try our best to help you and share our experiences with you.
Old 09-23-2004, 12:31 PM
Puppy Dog

Thank you!
Well, Rosie is many times mistaken for a chocolate lab. She's has that beautiful chocolate coloured coat. It's solid which is unusual for german pointers cos they're usually spotted. She's so unbelievably affectionate. I never knew dogs could act so human-like! She helped me through a really tough time in my life so I'm am totally grateful to have her as my companion. She recently discovered swimming and fishing and just loves the outdoors. Though I think I'm going to have to do some real fitness training to keep up with her! She's so speedy and energetic!
Thanks for welcoming me!