Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 06-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Active Pup

Default Erica? Who's Orien?

Erica, my name is Joyce, I own "Flash" Ch. GRA-Wind's Kaviak Freeze Frame who you mention below. I would be interested to see your dog who looks like Flash. You can reach me at [email protected] thanks, Joyce

"Hopefully in 8-10 years I'll be able to add another Malamute, one who actually comes with both testicles intact. Rien was a huge hopeful for me, and he would probably be an AMAZING dog if it had not been for an incident he had at 5 months with a cat toy he decided to swallow. My vet and I believe it not only made him suck up and retain a testicle, but we think it was the cause of his stunted growth. If you've ever seen or heard of Ch GRA-Wind's Kaviak Freeze Frame "Flash" -- that's Rien's uncle and I swear the two could easily be mistaken for twins. Rien himself is out of Ronda's Lexie (GRA-Wind's Sympathy for the Devil) and Tara Townsend's Comet (Shofur's Moonlight Voyager). IMHO, he has a pedigree to pretty much die for. I was really planning my whole *future* breeding program around him kicking butt and taking names in conformation, but so it goes, huh?[/QUOTE]"