Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Top Dog

Glad you ordered a size larger as your boobs will change too !! You will have to give us pictures !!!! don't forget , you can always make an apron of the extra material if you're huge !!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 05-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Top Dog

Wow! Only 5 lbs. in 6 months! I wish I had done that well. It's easier not to put it on than to have to work it off afterwards!!

That style dress looks perfect for your situation. Nice and loose fitting. Very pretty, too.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:33 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb View Post
Wow! Only 5 lbs. in 6 months! I wish I had done that well. It's easier not to put it on than to have to work it off afterwards!!

That style dress looks perfect for your situation. Nice and loose fitting. Very pretty, too.
Thank you. I really like the dress and the color is gorgeous IMO.

I think the only reason I haven't put on a ton of weight is because my official craving has been for celery.... lol YES celery. I can't get enough of it, I have to eat it all the time. So all my extra snacking is celery. I go through a few bunches a week lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Island dweller

lol I can't stand celery. I didn't gain at all really until halfway through the second trimester. I've put on 20-25 lbs now. Not too bad. Some people put on all their weight in the third trimester! Not saying you will, just saying sometimes it happens! Everyone is different.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:44 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje View Post
lol I can't stand celery. I didn't gain at all really until halfway through the second trimester. I've put on 20-25 lbs now. Not too bad. Some people put on all their weight in the third trimester! Not saying you will, just saying sometimes it happens! Everyone is different.
Well.... I figure I lost 12-15 pounds in my first trimester so I was 15 pounds less than when I tried on my dress the first time lol. and I have only gained 5 back so far. so I have a little wiggle room..... thats not true since it will all be belly and boob lol but in my mind that's how it works hahaha.

I don't want to put on too much weight though because they say if you are overweight you should only gain about 15 pounds total or you could run the risk of gestational diabetes and that contributes to larger babies. and well.... since my family hasn't ever had a baby under 8 pounds that I know of.... I don't want to risk having it get BIGGER LOL but I haven't really been TRYING to watch my weight it just happens

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-30-2007, 09:56 PM
Corgi bum

I didn't gain any weight until my last trimester...than I gained 50 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dr had been scolding me about not gaining any weight...he was quiet after that!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
the dress is already ordered....

I ordered one size larger and then ordered and extra yard of material so they can add to the side panels. The dress is very loose fitting and flowy in the body area.... it is only fitted in the chest. the dress maker lady said that ordering the extra material has been what has worked best for some of her past bridesmaids in the same situation.

So far I am almost in my sixth month and I have only gained 5 lbs lol. so hopefully I don't put on 40 lbs in two months that would probably not be very good for me or the baby lol.

Thanks so much Jessie for the summer siggy!!!
Old 05-30-2007, 10:08 PM
Top Dog

Back when ... my doctor watched at the 20# area. Figure an #8 baby and 8 to 10 #s water etc . Don't starve that babe Sparks for a wedding !!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 05-31-2007, 09:27 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbatd View Post
Back when ... my doctor watched at the 20# area. Figure an #8 baby and 8 to 10 #s water etc . Don't starve that babe Sparks for a wedding !!
LOL I'm not doing it on purpose.... I really could care less about the wedding. I just can't stop eating celery. I just CAN'T lol I NEED it. Now I slather it with peanut butter and cheez whiz.... but other than my usual meals that is all I snack on. I liked celery before somewhat.... but it's an obsession right now lol. I can't eat enough of it. The dr does not seem concerned at all since the baby is growing at a normal (maybe even above normal) rate lol. he says I am exactly the size I should be.

It was actually the Dr that told me about how much I should gain because I am technically overweight. but because I lost so much weight in the first three months he is just happy that I am starting to gain it back. I tell him that I never stop eating lol but it's mostly celery with PB and cheez whiz.... and he said "at least it's healthy for you and probably helps with the constipation" LOL Thanks doc. But he said everything looks great and everyone seems perfectly healthy. He said that gaining too much weight is far worse than only gaining a little.... the baby will NEVER starve because they get the food before the momma does.

G.K. Chesterton

Last edited by sparks19; 05-31-2007 at 09:46 AM.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:54 PM
Super-Genius

Yeah... Grammy.... TRUST me, the problem is not that she is not eating enough. I don't mean that in a bad way, but she certainly is not on a diet. LOL
Romans 8:28

R.I.P my beloved Teddy, my "squishy monster". You will never be forgotten.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:52 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckstop31 View Post
Yeah... Grammy.... TRUST me, the problem is not that she is not eating enough. I don't mean that in a bad way, but she certainly is not on a diet. LOL
LOL I'm gonna put us out of house and home at the rate I am going with food hahaha. I think the difference is I am not stuffing my face full of cookies and chips like I used to.

G.K. Chesterton

Closed Thread