Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2007, 05:19 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Red View Post
Sheesh you can not even smoke in public in many places now and I might point out that fewer people smoke now then ever before and yet the cancer deaths are on the rise.
I understand what you're saying, Aussie, but I am going to have to disagree with you... a lot of people are highly sensitive to cigarette smoke, and when people are smoking in public places that they need to be, it's very hard. Most of the people I've politely asked to move downwind have been exceedingly rude AND blown smoke in my face (purposely). I'm highly sensitive to cigarettes, and have trouble breathing after only a minute or two of inhaling it. If I'm around it too long, it can make me ill for days. For me it's a godsend that smoking is banned in many public places.

Blue, I really hope you succeed, and you have a LOT of support here from peopl who love you. Some of the suggestions I've read sound great, and Chantix hopefully will work with you.