Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 05-16-2005, 02:31 PM
Taters

Default Kittyhoods?

I have two male cats that are a litte over a year old. Has anyone heard of cats have mulitpule (sp?) kittyhoods? I think my boys are going throw another one. They haven't been this active since they were about three months old. I know this can happen with dogs but I have never heard it about cats. The boys spend all night running all over my house chasing each other. Its really funny to watch untill they start using us as springboards. It's a little hard to sleep through that.
Old 05-16-2005, 02:40 PM
Top Dog

What do you mean by multiple kittyhoods?
Old 05-16-2005, 04:16 PM
Don't encourage me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedim
What do you mean by multiple kittyhoods?
Mypy means like people who relive their youth! Like a midlife crisis!! Like when Middle aged men buy sports cars!!

And Katelina has never grown up in the first place! Lol! She still climbs (yes climbs) the walls and curtains!!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 05-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Felurian

All of my cats have played their entire lives. Gulliver had one of the funniest games ever. We had hardwood floors and he loved to get under my parents' king size bed, turn upside down and hook his claws into the bottom of the springs and run around, upside down under the bed! It was a blast to watch. We'd lay on top of the bed and hang off the sides and make scratching noises on the bottom of the springs so he'd chase from one side to the other. If anyone had seen us they'd have thought we were completely nuts.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-16-2005, 04:45 PM
Don't encourage me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
All of my cats have played their entire lives. Gulliver had one of the funniest games ever. We had hardwood floors and he loved to get under my parents' king size bed, turn upside down and hook his claws into the bottom of the springs and run around, upside down under the bed! It was a blast to watch. We'd lay on top of the bed and hang off the sides and make scratching noises on the bottom of the springs so he'd chase from one side to the other. If anyone had seen us they'd have thought we were completely nuts.
Lol! I had a huge Tom cat called Tom who used to do that!!! I know exactly what you mean! Even to the ears, which get flattened out to either side of the head!
Oh he used to bite the carpet too! He was very odd!
Lol! Thank you Renee for reminding me of the whole bed scooting! Has really made me chuckle!!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 06-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Taters

One day my boys will be calm and loving (or a loner depends on which cat). Then the next day, they are attacking my feet when I walk by. Rolling each other down the hallway or using my husband as a spirngboard while he is trying to sleep. They act just like they did when they were kittens.
Zoen age 4

Two dogs:
Duke, Barley, and Nymeria

A handful of Cats:

Always remembering:
Tate
She was the best friend I have ever had

Zuux And Martivir
They were the best cats I ever had
Old 06-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Top Dog

Fagan will have spaz attacks out of the blue. He'd be laying down and all of a sudden, he'd jump up in the air and start running frantically around the house. Cats are very odd creatures!
Old 06-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Love my pets

I get out of the way when Tiny & Bear are at it. They run down the halls, up on chairs, down the stairs and back up again. I hear banging on the walls and eventually one of them jumps on top of the reclining chair making it fall backwards and then they both sit on top of it so proudly!
Old 06-04-2005, 12:39 PM
I W A L R

All cats have energy spurts,so they can go wild.They cant control it.It can last till the cat is 13 and energy spurts can last for about 6 hours.The cat probably would want to go to sleep right away because they could not control their energy spurts.Your cats energy spurts are fresher, so they can have them longer than my cats can.When cats get into a fight, it is because their energy spurts both came on at the same time!
You cant blame yourself or your cat, because you probably taught your cat to do good, and your cat cant help him/her self!
Old 06-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Taters

It is a lot better now . The cats are now indoor/outdoor cats. It has helped alot. Zuux got treed yesterday. My neighbors let thier dogs out. Holly(one of the dogs) spotted Zuux and chased him right up the tree. Zuux ran up there but couldn't get down. The major problem is Zuux is scared of hieghts. Plus he doesn't like strangers (my nieghbor got him down). I am now missing skin on my arm and shoulder. Poor cat ran staight to the house and wasn't getting off the porch for any thing. Poor cat!
Zoen age 4

Two dogs:
Duke, Barley, and Nymeria

A handful of Cats:

Always remembering:
Tate
She was the best friend I have ever had

Zuux And Martivir
They were the best cats I ever had