Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Puppy Dog

Yeaa thats a good point.. I was talking to my mom yesterdayand I was asking her about a time line and all because she said I could get a puppy this summer.. Well her fiance was right there and my mom was like well I don't know and I said something and her fiance goes to my mom 'don't give her false hope.. shes not getting a dog' I almost flipped out right there... I went up to bed and bawled my eyes out.. I know I'm responsible.. I take care of my cat except for cleaning his litter and thats because my mom told me she didn't want me too.. I take my dog out and brush him every day.. I make honor role.. My room is semi clean.. (only reason its not is because her fiance had to bring ALL of his stuff over which means stuff that I could normally keep in other rooms is now in my room >:O) My grandparents own the house and I spent three hours with them today because my grandfather had surgery so the PT was there and I stayed to help out.. And my grandmother told me I should get a big dog like her old one Lupa who was half wolf.. I don't know I over reacted last nigth when I told my mom that I didn't need her permission to get a dog that I could get it by myself.. I mean I am paying for it.. I have 500 if I'm going to adopt and then ontop of that I just got a job at 10 an hour plus 10***37; if I refer them to a business and 10% can be like 100-200 (family connections help ) so I can easily support my dog.. Its sooo frustrating....