Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Puppy Dog

That was her primary concern. She said that in three years I'll be going to college and what would I do then.. Well obviously I would leave it with her.. We decided.. My mom wont let me move more than two hours away and personally I think that is too far.. I would rather go to like a college that just outside of like boston or something.. I think I want to be a nurse and I know of a good college with a good nursing program St. A's.. Well what do you think of this site? www.blueboychihuahuas.com she said she didnt have puppies but look at this e-mail:

Now that I think about it I do know of a local small breeder(she don't show) but she has a really nice stud(both his parents are AKC Champs) he's rather small and short faced....She has 2 girls, both are really nice...she has a litter of 3 that are 4 weeks old...I THINK there are 2 girls.....if your interested the breeders name is Raeanne and her phone number is ___________.... Hope this helps....tell her I (Leslie Riley) refured you

What do you think?