Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 09-11-2004, 10:47 AM
Ass Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip's Girl
Gumbo, no forum in the WORLD would allow me to post what I think of that a-hole on the music forum! InbredHick is an appropriate name for that moron.

As for the guy who shot at puppies.. An eye for an eye, I'd shoot at him any day. (I'm one of the sweetest goody-goody blondes you'll ever see)
He got banned, but not before his username was systematicaly changed to Gaylord McBallswab III and everyone piled on him. You could almost here the Internet cry.
Old 09-15-2004, 01:29 PM
GSP/Lab Mix!

lol! Go that puppie! Wish more pups could do that to people that mis treat them. But I have another story I must post!
Old 09-15-2004, 01:30 PM
GSP/Lab Mix!

DNA was used to convict a man that killed dogs by dressing them up in women's lingerie and then "doing" them until they died.
For his crime he was sentenced to three-year probation.
Now just a few days ago two dogs in British Columbia were discovered dead wearing bra and panties.
Guess who?
One was found in a garage, hanging from the rafters, the other in a ditch near the man's home.
The man who can't be identified was half-way through his three-year probation order for bestiality when these two animals were discovered.
Once word got out what he may have done to these dogs he made a plea to the local authorities to give him permission to relocate.
He is now being watched closely in his new home by a police sex-crime unit.
An unnamed officer told the Winnipeg Sun: "He feared for his safety and got permission to move here and we're stuck with the sick man."
Staff Sgt Boyd Campbell, of the crime unit, said his greatest concern is the possibility "this is an escalating offence. Hopefully we are wrong but there is enough concern."
Old 09-15-2004, 01:55 PM
Alpha Dog

man.... there are some really sick animals in this world....
Old 09-15-2004, 08:24 PM
Top Dog

What's even more sick is that he's on probation. He should be in JAIL..no if's, and's or butts...not only is he a complete sicko that's going to rott in hell..but he constantly repeats the crimes...and is a huge danger to the community at large..and I don't just mean people's dogs...also children, women....heck who knows what else he'd "do"...

That is disgusting..absolutely disgusting..I don't know how to even describe that...
Old 09-16-2004, 08:17 AM
Felurian

That's just double-strange.

He seems to be playing out some very violent fantasies about women and it would be surprising if this didn't escalate until he's brave enough to actually confront a human woman. He really needs to be in a facility for the criminally insane. Jail time has a finite sentence; insanity treatment doesn't.
Old 09-16-2004, 10:44 AM
Big Dog

That's so horrible. I wish more people realised that dogs have feelings and emotions too, that would be like "SHOOTING" ur kid becuase nobody would adopt him. It's not right, i wish there were more laws against this sort of crap.