dog or puppy

which 1 dog or puppy which one is more active and which one is less active.
which 1 should i get. even though im probley not going to get one. just asking which one

For a first time dog owner, rescuing a more mature dog is usually the better idea. Puppies are a lot of work; house training, teething, chewing; all the baby things a puppy gets into can be overwhelming!

bubbatd

Go dog and learn .....puppy's require alot of time for someone young.n Not fair to you or them.

ohmai

Puppy's can be very stressful and overwhelming, yes. I love my puppy, but sometimes he just gets to be too much for me.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Yeah, rescuing a dog that is already housebroken and maybe even has some obedience is a plus. A puppy needs to be housebroken and that takes A LOT of patience and time! I have 3 dogs right now that I am trying to housebreak and trust me it's a NIGHTMARE! Unless you have your WHOLE family's support and they are promising to help care for and train the puppy a dog is really the best way to go.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Oh yeah. Puppies are USUALLY more hyper than dogs. But that ofcourse has to do with what breed you select. Do A LOT of research before you select on a breed or a cross breed and make sure they will fit your lifestyle (i.e. if you are active get an active dog, not active get a not active dog).

Members online

No members online now.