Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Puppy Dog

Default Does my dog have Parvo? Please help!

Hi, I have an aunt who has had 2 puppies die from Parvo because the disease is all inside her house. I try very hard to keep my dog away from her house but the other day I caught my nephew bring my dog into her house. I Immediatly picked him up and brought him back outisde. My dog only took like 5 steps into her kitchen before I snatched him up. My dog HAS been vaccinated with the distemper parvo vaccine in october and he is a full grown 4 year old dog so I wouldn't think he has Parvo. Today he vommitted some water he drank but other than that he acts normal. He has a healthy apptetite, he runs all around the house, alot of energy, and doesn't show any signs of depression. I am just being extra careful though and wanted to get some advice from someone what the chances are that he may have parvo based one what I've described. Like I said, he is an adult dog and doesn't show any symptoms yet besides vommitting the water once today, he has been vaccinated and he was only in the contaminated area for like a few seconds. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.